Oops... The Wilson interception thread

JSeahawks

Reaction score
My apologies to the OP and those that were participating in the thread. I accidently deleted it. Meant to move it to the mod room and clean it up and get rid of some of the personal attacks then move it back, but accidently made it dissapear.

So carry on with the discussion here if you'd like, without hte personal attacks.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
So you're saying you tried to toss in into the mod room and much like Wilson's pass........

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
"My apologies to the OP and those that were participating in the thread. I accidently deleted it."

Hmm, musta pushed the wrong button eh? Oh well there's gonna be collateral damage when ya drop the nuke, but ya got rid of the vermin :lol:

Sayyyy, you don't happen to work at a Nuclear launch facility by day do you? :180670:

Sorry J, just watched "War Games" with the kids the other day, still on my mind i 'spose

Do you want to play a game?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1tagqw10 said:
Sorry J, just watched "War Games" with the kids the other day, still on my mind i 'spose

great movie. the only winning move is not to play.

Broderick at his finest.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":n0lmhwf2 said:
400WattHPSHawk":n0lmhwf2 said:

Broderick at his finest.

He defined the very best of his generation of actors. A stunning performance. An unparalleled career.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
If Flynn had tried to move it into the mod room it wouldn't have got deleted. Just sayin'.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Just watched the exact play and NFL game rewind. You can see why Sidney and Russell said it was a result of them not being on the same page. As much as i love Russell ill admit bad throw. But blatant piss poor effort by Sidney Rice on the play. Absolutely pathetic. Not only does he not make any effort whatsoever for the ball but he doesn't even tackle the damn guy right then and there so Detroit gets a 27 yard return out of it. Two bad plays in one play there if you ask me.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3n36gbea said:
400WattHPSHawk":3n36gbea said:

Broderick at his finest.
Greetings, Prof. Falken.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
A lot like the INT against SF where Braylon has blatantly no idea the ball was coming and probably could have broken it up. Silly throw but the turnover could have been stopped with a little extra effort from the WR.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
sc85sis":3gb9c11q said:
Zebulon Dak":3gb9c11q said:
400WattHPSHawk":3gb9c11q said:

Broderick at his finest.
Greetings, Prof. Falken.

Exactly.