Standing During the Game at Clink

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Standing During the Game at Clink
Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:44 pm
  • I am curious to what people think about standing during the game. My buddies and me have had seats in Section 112 since the stadium opened and we have stood for every game for the entire game. This seems to be the standard in our section and we have never had an issue. The whole section stands.

Three seasons ago I bought two seats in Section 107 to use for me and my son when he gets a little older (to establish a father-son tradition). I have used the seats for 2-3 games and continued to stand. Nobody seems to mind that much but there is a lot of sitting in this section. One person complained one game and I said I have always standed at games and he seemed to be ok with the explanation.

Fast forward to the Pats game, a few friends were able to score some seats in Section 204 so I decided it would be fund to sit with them for a game. While I was standing I was harassed a number of times on whether I would sit down. I refused because they did not ask politely and eventually an usher came to talk to me and my buddies. I explained that I have never sat for a game and I know he couldn't require that I sit down. He then tried to intimidate me by threatening to kick me out and saying I was violating the rules. This was the Pats game and it appeared to me that literally 80%-90% of the stadium was standing (obviously the game was amazing). I refused and the guy never came back but it was quite annoying to deal with all his antics and intimidation tactics (I wasn't drunk, swearing or acting inappropriate so there was really nothing he could do). So my question is what are people's opinions with standing? I like to stand because I feel more involved and closer to the action. I would not hesitate to sit down if someone elderly, young, or disabled was behind me but I am not going to sit just to sit. Would love to hear people's opinions on this issue. Thanks all.
    BoatsAndHose
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Standing During the Game at Clink
Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:48 pm
  • Stand if you want to stand. You paid to be there, and if you are not breaking rules by being drunk or swearing, then you have a right to stand.

If my experiences, we stand on Defense and sit on offense. At least in the sections I have been in. So I can see how someone might be annoyed if they wanted to sit when the Hawks are on offense and you are in their way. But when the Hawks are on D, heck no.

But you have a right to stand the whole game if you want to. Just like going to a rock concert. Pretty dumb to get mad at someone standing in front of you at a rockin' show.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:55 pm
  • I don't particularly like to stand through the entire game and when someone is doing it in front of me, I have to stand and then the people behind me have to, and so on. It causes a chain reaction that requires people to stand even though they may not want or be able to. Their only other choice is to stay seated and miss seeing the game. I think it's selfish to insist on standing in a section where others are not. If something happens that warrants standing, then by all means stand. But when the moment passes and everyone else is sitting and you insist on remaining standing, that's when I find it selfish. And with all the rowdy behavior at a football game and instances of fans being beaten, unfortunately not everyone is comfortable saying something to someone who insists on standing in their way of seeing the game. We all pay a lot of money for our tickets and deserve the right to enjoy the game without infringing upon others rights to do the same. I want you to cheer and enjoy it, but not at the expense of others enjoying it too.
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 pm
  • Standing is normal in our house. Those that don't like it, go buy a club suite in Dallas and get the hell out of Seattle.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:02 pm
  • I agree...if many people are standing I'll understand and join in. Our crowd IS our home field advantage. I only have a problem when it's 1 or 2 people standing during the entire game in a section where others are not.
    thehands816
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:07 pm
  • Sit or stand or lie down...who cares.
    Just be LOUD.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:09 pm
  • It happens at every stadium. I was at the San fran game last Thursday and the people were up ALL THE TIME. It's a football game not a Symphony or a Ballet, no big deal. I will be standing and yelling when I come up for the Vikes game in two weeks (or I hope I have something to stand and yell at).
    NorCalSeahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 pm
  • I'm a Sounders Season Ticket holder, and have this discussion all the time.

My feeling is standing = more energy and screaming, so if we want to maximize home field advantage standing is a good thing. I don't buy into the "I paid for the seat and want to sit, so everyone else needs to sit around me."

IMO it's a section by section thing, if your section is rowdy and likes to stand, stand the hell up. If not, go sit with the blue hairs down in the club seats.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:14 pm
  • It is pretty obnoxious when there is 1 or 2 people in a whole section standing while the Hawks are on offense. Sure, its not against the rules but I think its kind of a dick move. Now, if everyone is standing, no problem.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 pm
  • Missing_Clink wrote:It is pretty obnoxious when there is 1 or 2 people in a whole section standing while the Hawks are on offense. Sure, its not against the rules but I think its kind of a dick move. Now, if everyone is standing, no problem.

Yea, that's true, standing and making any (loud) noise when the team is on offense makes no sense at all.
    NorCalSeahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:18 pm
  • I've never liked the idea of sitting at a football match (or any other sporting event or concert)
    That said, if nobody else around me was standing, I'd feel obliged to sit. Yes I paid to be there, but so did everyone else around me, and they don't deserve their enjoyment ruined because I don't want to sit.
    I would however try everything in my power to sit (well, stand) elsewhere
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 pm
  • There is one form of standing that I hate, and it's when people are standing with their backs to the field on their iPhones, talking to each other, or waving to friends not paying attention.

One of these games I'm gonna grab the phone and huck it onto the field...........but then Golden would drop it and I'd be sad.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 pm
  • I usually sit and yell from my couch.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:28 pm
  • One thing none of you are considering.

We have sat in several places in the stadium and have never found fans standing the entire game. In our case, it is physically impossible to stand that long. I can stand for 10-15 minutes at one time and then am in so much pain I have to sit down.

I have pretty much seen the standing on defense, sitting on offense. Seems to be the rule. I've never been to a game where I didn't get to see the game but have serious reservations about people that feel they need to stand the entire game.

Yes, everyone pays for their tickets, but not for the right to deny other people that aren't as young as you or physically able to see the game.

Are the sections we have sat in been loud and boisterous? Damn straight! Do we scream as much as anyone else? Damn straight. I understand this is a football game not a movie, but standing the entire game in front of people who can't seems a bit over the top to me.

Thankfully I have no game friends who are that unfeeling. And in the future if we are using someone else's game day tickets we purchased from them I will be sure and ask if that's the norm in the section and if so not purchase them.

I have been to lots of sporting events college & pro and never seen anyone crass enough to stand for the entire game.

I'm not asking anyone to not enjoy the game but would understand fans complaining about other fans doing that.

:roll:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:31 pm
  • [quote="The Radish]
    I have been to lots of sporting events college & pro and never seen anyone crass enough to stand for the entire game.
    :roll:[/quote]

I hear ya, but I don't think it's "crass" for people to stand for the entire game. Like some have said it's a section by section thing, if some sections like to stand for most or all of the game, then it's not really fair for the entire section to sit cause of a handful of people.

If we're being fair, it's a majority vs. minority thing. Majority want to stand = stand. Majority want to sit = sit.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:33 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:[quote="The Radish]
    :roll:[/quote]

I hear ya, but I don't think it's "crass" for people to stand for the entire game. Like some have said it's a section by section thing, if some sections like to stand for most or all of the game, then it's not really fair for the entire section to sit cause of a handful of people.

If we're being fair, it's a majority vs. minority thing. Majority want to stand = stand. Majority want to sit = sit.[/quote]

And I'd wager that if you asked the entire stadium for their opinion you'd find that the loudest fans in the NFL wish you sit down and shut up when the teams on offense. But of course I've jumped up many times on long pass plays or running plays to see the end of them.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:35 pm
  • If you're the only one standing while players are in the huddle when the offense is on the field, that's different. Sitting on offense is fine. Sitting when the defense is on the field IS NOT.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:43 pm
  • I think there are areas where people stand all game ... i've done it and I'm fine with it. If you're in an area where people sit most of the time, and you're blocking someone who would rather sit behind you, then why stand? Yeah, they should have asked nicer, but still.
    * NET Staff *

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:49 pm
  • I hope I'm in a standing section (124) for my first game...but I'll accommodate either side of this coin.
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:50 pm
  • Generally down low or in end zones, you're standing all game. Up higher towards middle there's more sitting.
    * NET Staff *

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:53 pm
  • Section 127 stands the whole game, every game. Want to sit? Watch the game from home.
    Season Ticket Holder, Section 127 - Row I

Video of Player Intros from my seats, Jags game 2009.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nddIoamjN08
    ExperienceJones
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:55 pm
  • ExperienceJones wrote:Section 127 stands the whole game, every game. Want to sit? Watch the game from home.

That's close to 124.... Any thoughts for me on this?
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:59 pm
  • I can assure you there are sections where people stand the entire game because I have been in one of those sections since 2002. Also, I don't yell and scream while we are on offense LOL.
    BoatsAndHose
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 pm
  • ExperienceJones wrote:Section 127 stands the whole game, every game. Want to sit? Watch the game from home.

South Endzone - Rowdy group, you'll be standing all game. Love South Endzone - wouldn't swap seats with anyone.

ExperienceJones
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Standing is normal in our house. Those that don't like it, go buy a club suite in Dallas and get the hell out of Seattle.

So 70 year old grandpa takes his 10 year old grandson to a game, one is too old to stand the entire game and one is too short to see over an adult. they are just shit out of luck? Nice.
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:11 pm
  • Chukarhawk wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Standing is normal in our house. Those that don't like it, go buy a club suite in Dallas and get the hell out of Seattle.

So 70 year old grandpa takes his 10 year old grandson to a game, one is too old to stand the entire game and one is too short to see over an adult. they are just shit out of luck? Nice.

I would sit down in instances like this, but personally I wouldn't get upset if somebody else didn't. I purposfully bought seats on the aisle so I can take my son who is now four to games where he can lean into the aisle to see. I also won't be mad is people swear at the game because that is going to happen in this atmosphere and I don't expect people to accomodate my son just because he is at the game (even though I would prefer he not exposed to a lot of swearing).
    BoatsAndHose
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 pm
  • Chukarhawk wrote:So 70 year old grandpa takes his 10 year old grandson to a game, one is too old to stand the entire game and one is too short to see over an adult. they are just shit out of luck? Nice.

Don't be obtuse. Anyone can sit. What they can't do is demand everyone in front of them sit down, too. Sit if you want, but don't complain for others to do the same.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:29 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Chukarhawk wrote:So 70 year old grandpa takes his 10 year old grandson to a game, one is too old to stand the entire game and one is too short to see over an adult. they are just shit out of luck? Nice.

Don't be obtuse. Anyone can sit. What they can't do is demand everyone in front of them sit down, too. Sit if you want, but don't complain for others to do the same.

Yeah,,,all you grandmas and grandpas out there....We needed your help and your pocket book to get this place built but now that we have your money go away and let only we young people use it.

What! you want to pay for it and use it too. Forgetaboutit, we only care about ourselves.

I wouldn't ask that every one sit all the time, I can't do it my self. I believe in all sports fans having the right to do all the things they want,,,,,right up to keeping someone else from enjoying the same rights to view sporting events I have.

I think this might be all bs as I've sat in 5 different locations in the place and never seen people that rude. And hope not to ever.

:141847_bnono:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:37 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Chukarhawk wrote:So 70 year old grandpa takes his 10 year old grandson to a game, one is too old to stand the entire game and one is too short to see over an adult. they are just shit out of luck? Nice.

What they really can't do is sit behind someone who is standing and be able to watch the game. At some point courtesy matters.
    * NET Staff *

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:39 pm
  • I sat in section 340 for 15 years. SAT being the key. I have no desire to stand through an entire football game.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:46 pm
  • While I appreciate the OP asking the question I do wonder where common sense is sometimes.

To be the only person in a section standing up, having everyone complain about it and then come here and expect different advice (in general) is pretty funny.

So you would sit if the person behind you can't stand - what about the person 10 rows up that due to your standing is now affected (since everyone has to stand up)? Are you going to go row by row and ask if it works for them?

As others said - if the whole section is standing or heck the people in front of you sure stand. Otherwise get up when appropriate and sit when appropriate.......

Don't expect to stand out like a sore thumb and get justified in an online forum...........
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:48 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:

Seriously? they shouldnt be able to watch because people in front of them are too selfish to sit? How on earth is that "obtuse"? It's called being considerate of other people around you. I stand on defense too but I would never ruin someone's day if I knew I could help it.
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 pm
  • If you're coming with a kid just have them stand on the seats. Safe and easy.

ExperienceJones
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:54 pm
  • I stand on defense. I stand on offense if the people in front of me stand.

I am crass/unfeeling/uncaring enough to not care whether the people behind me can see or not. Most of the time, it is
    the same group of guys and they generally stand too. It is one time in life I could probably be considered an asshole
    because it is a hardline stance I take in that matter.

If a guy behind me - correction - if a Seahawk fan behind me wanted me to sit, I would just offer to trade
    seats with him or her. I've never had that occur while in Seahawks Stadium, though.

EDIT - When my children were little, I did just what Jones said. I'd tell them to hang onto my shoulder, if they wanted,
    but let go if we scored, because I'd likely forget about the person I'm dragging as I jump up and down. Yes, again, I
    am an uncaring, inconsiderate person when I'm at a home game. It is about me and the game, nothing else.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:07 pm
  • In my experience of one whole game, the only time I sat was half time. Being surrounded by the enemy might have had something to do with that. :mrgreen:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 pm
  • mikeak wrote:While I appreciate the OP asking the question I do wonder where common sense is sometimes.

To be the only person in a section standing up, having everyone complain about it and then come here and expect different advice (in general) is pretty funny.

So you would sit if the person behind you can't stand - what about the person 10 rows up that due to your standing is now affected (since everyone has to stand up)? Are you going to go row by row and ask if it works for them?

As others said - if the whole section is standing or heck the people in front of you sure stand. Otherwise get up when appropriate and sit when appropriate.......

Don't expect to stand out like a sore thumb and get justified in an online forum...........

Wow jump to conclusions much Lol? Where did I say I was looking for justification to stand from members of this forum? I was just asking peples opinions, you ASSUMED I was looking for validation when in fact I was trying to gather info from other peoples experiences in the stadium. Plus there have been posts from people which seem to believe that standing is ok if people want to stand whether you agree or not.

Second where did I say I was the only person standing? There were multiple people standing in various rows but the people standing were indeed in the minority. Also one person complained so how does imply everyone complained? Pretty humorous post.
    BoatsAndHose
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:55 pm
  • Essentially I sit until I need to stand to see, but I have no issue with anyone standing and gladly stand up without complaint when I need to.
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:20 pm
  • Hell I stand at home for the whole game so I say who cares, stand all you want bro!
    "Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.
    suppaball
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:37 pm
  • If you have elderly people or if someone requests you to sit down, please do, because they paid to watch and are not able to stand the whole time. I don't stand for the whole game, Defense for sure, definitely goal line stands for sure, or end of offensive games when everyone else stands up in front of me. Its the spur of the moment, join the crowd, share the excitement but make the place pleasurable to all fellow fans. Its important that everyone enjoys. I would be mad if someone continuously stood in front of me blocking my sight and never sat down. However if it is the endzone, then only standing allowed, you got to be at your feet:)
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:53 pm
  • Thought I'd throw a bit of a twist on this topic. I live in AK and go to games when i can. I recently went to the packers game and sat in 135A. Figured I'd have the best seat in the house... Worst view ever. Couldn't see around the TV camera and the players on the sidelines. Would have been a lot better vantage point higher up. I wasn't yelling at Kam or Red to have a seat or yell at ESPN to get out of the way. It was an awesome experience to feel the energy of the crowd and be a part of the 12th man. The guy next to me got yelled at for standing after a big play... I was disappointed that someone would suggest that another fans excitement was ruining their game experience. Clink has ADA seating unobstructed, so the 70yo grandpa/grandson arguement is not valid. People are just lazy and want to be delta bravos to other fans just to push their weight around.

I'm with if you want to sit and watch the game sit at home. Going to the stadium is for the experience and atmosphere of yelling and enjoying others excitement.
    ak3000
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:01 pm
  • Nothing would piss me off more then someone standing up in front of me the whole game.

But I sit on the rail so I don't have that problem.
    warden
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:21 pm
  • I've only been to Clink twice. Once was against the Packers during preseason, sat most of the time up in the rafters of 300's somewhere...southeast side I think.

The other game was the Rams game to win the division at 7-9 and I stood in the Hawks Nest. I don't recall sitting, I might have, but I think I was up the whole time. Didn't mine standing, personally.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:40 pm
  • Section 109 (center visitors) stands pretty much continuously, except for TV timeouts. Just the way we roll.

BTW, I agree 100% with the PP who was in 135 A -- the lowest rows are too close to the field, it's hard to see the other side of the field over the players, and given the camber of the field, you can't see the corners of the end zones away from you very well either. I personally think you need to be at least ten rows from the field to get a good vantage point.
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:55 pm
  • Glad to be in my section. We never sit and never get hounded about it.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:19 pm
  • Sadly I can't get the wife to go to games anymore. She's 5'3" and just can't see anything. She tried standing on her chair once and an usher came within two minutes. I see it both ways. I know that going to a game requires standing all game long in most cases, so I choose to only go to games that seem special enough that I couldn't stand missing them.
    "So between my friends and I we have been at every home game to date this year, and we have all been plotting the offensive plays called. " ------Anthony!
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:52 pm
  • ak3000 wrote:Thought I'd throw a bit of a twist on this topic. I live in AK and go to games when i can. I recently went to the packers game and sat in 135A. Figured I'd have the best seat in the house... Worst view ever. Couldn't see around the TV camera and the players on the sidelines. Would have been a lot better vantage point higher up. I wasn't yelling at Kam or Red to have a seat or yell at ESPN to get out of the way. It was an awesome experience to feel the energy of the crowd and be a part of the 12th man. The guy next to me got yelled at for standing after a big play... I was disappointed that someone would suggest that another fans excitement was ruining their game experience. Clink has ADA seating unobstructed, so the 70yo grandpa/grandson arguement is not valid. People are just lazy and want to be delta bravos to other fans just to push their weight around.

I'm with if you want to sit and watch the game sit at home. Going to the stadium is for the experience and atmosphere of yelling and enjoying others excitement.

There is a reason why there are chair there and not circles drawn on the floor for people to stand:) The point is not 70 or 80 year old, different people enjoy the game differently, but impeding someone from enjoying the game or blocking their view is not right. A game is an entertainment just like a movie, people need to be able to watch what is going on in the front. I must admin though I stand most of the time except when my 2 year old is with me, then I need to sit down and keep him in my lap or when my wife needs a break holding him:)
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:02 pm
  • I think the Hawks should make an area(s) designated for those fans who want to stand rather than sit,...they could charge them a little less for a "spot" rather than a seat,...might make everybody happy,...
    Hamhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:34 pm
  • ak3000 wrote:Thought I'd throw a bit of a twist on this topic. I live in AK and go to games when i can. I recently went to the packers game and sat in 135A. Figured I'd have the best seat in the house... Worst view ever. Couldn't see around the TV camera and the players on the sidelines. Would have been a lot better vantage point higher up. I wasn't yelling at Kam or Red to have a seat or yell at ESPN to get out of the way. It was an awesome experience to feel the energy of the crowd and be a part of the 12th man. The guy next to me got yelled at for standing after a big play... I was disappointed that someone would suggest that another fans excitement was ruining their game experience. Clink has ADA seating unobstructed, so the 70yo grandpa/grandson arguement is not valid. People are just lazy and want to be delta bravos to other fans just to push their weight around.

Ok, lets say a fan comes from out of state to a couple of games a year and is physically unable to stand for an entire game but can for short times.

So that person who spent a lot of money to come to the game from a few states away should have stayed at home and watched the game on TV?

Its everyone's stadium, not just the young and agile people. And yes they have places for physically challanged people, probably at least 50-60. Now in a stadium of almost 70,000 that's damned few. I'm perfectly willing to give and take a bit but I see many here that are so full of themselves they think only of themselves.

And remember boys and girls your time will come for this very same problem. How will you handle it when YOU are the one who can't stand for long periods? Or will you stop coming to games cause the stadium you helped pay for is only for the young?

:roll:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:12 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:If you're the only one standing while players are in the huddle when the offense is on the field, that's different. Sitting on offense is fine. Sitting when the defense is on the field IS NOT.

Do you cause false starts through your deafening standing ability?

This issue is a moot point to me. If the section is standing then you need to stand to see anyway. If the section is sitting, you will obstruct the views of the people behind you by standing.
    "Check out my 2012 NFL Draft Grades. I just gave the worst grade ever to Seattle." - WalterFootball.com
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:22 am
  • Sit on offense, stand on defense. This has always worked for me. If I had somebody behind me who was too young or too elderly or otherwise unable to stand I would offer them my seat and stand behind them. Last year we had 49ers fans who were mad about how much we were standing but I don't care about their feelings or well being so we stood as much as possible.

I'm sorry but in most cases, if you're mad about people standing during the game then you need to be watching the game somewhere else. In the rare occasion of an elderly/disabled person then most people I think would try to help them out in one way or another.

It's the goddam NFL. Stand. Yell. Disregard the pansy asses.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Next

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:24 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information