Want a GOOD "keys to game" piece? From a NE site, no less?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Excellent write up.

I expect Marshawn to have a big day. I'm gonna say up around 150ish.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Yeah, Lynch has passed the century mark against tougher defenses than this. He'll get his yards today.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• That was a great article! Of all the information, what hit home most was the reminder of New England's interest in Big Red this offseason. What a relief he signed with us, Seattle doesn't get a lot of great players that want to stay here. Much respect for his decision.
    12evanf
    NET Veteran

• 12evanf wrote:That was a great article! Of all the information, what hit home most was the reminder of New England's interest in Big Red this offseason. What a relief he signed with us, Seattle didn't used to get a lot of great players that want to stay here. Much respect for his decision.

FIFY
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• I found it interesting that the article theorized that NE's defense could stop Lynch, but might have trouble against our WRs, whom we all disparage weekly.

Also good to know that NE's defense has problems against scrambling QBs. Wilson needs to get outside instead of fading straight back, and either find the holes in the zones, or use his legs to good effect. Also nice to know they have had trouble against TEs....we need to get ours involved.

NE is missing Hightower and their starting safety, so it might be smart for us to attack their secondary with play action early, as they will be heavily playing the run.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information