This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The New England Patriots

morgulon1

Reaction score
This is a quote from a gentleman named "Midgar" who seems to see things a different way regarding this Sunday....

"Seattle is the 85 bears at their stadium, they are such a different team there. I hated this game on the calendar since I saw it. Yeah their offense is not the greatest, they do have a very good run game, and well, QB's seem to be ok passing against us, so I do not see that being an issue, the question is, can we score enough to win, because I am not sure we can run that well, and Brady is going to be under constant pressure..I will be surprised if this is a game we win."

I feel thiss will be the toughest team we've faced all season, a HOF coach, HOF qb wtf do you do? Seattle better play a mistake free game AND have a bounce or two go their way to have a chance.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
knowledgeispower":2loz4wkh said:
The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game. The best trigger man ever in his prime with weapons that are all deadly and can all do multiple things to damage a defense. Check the list out....

Tom Brady - 1st Ballot HOFer in his prime with a few more elite years in him left and is challenging Montana
Stevan Ridley - ranked 4th, became a premiere rb in this league, super explosive wth speed, power and vision
Brandon Bolden - mississippi train wrecking full steam ahead style of power, and speed running combination
Danny Woodhead - The elusive, third down back that can hit the home run at any play and play slot/out wide
Wes Welker - top 5 wr in the NFL, still dominant and looks to be back to 2007 form. Can still kill you in slot
Brandon Lloyd - most athletic wr in the nfl, makes amazing catches and can line up in slot as well as go deep
Deion Branch - still quick, crafty but with even more knowledge to find holes in d, and great chemisty with Tom
Julian Edelman - improved offensive player and slot receiver, with elusiveness and skills to create underneath
Rob Gronkowski - Best all around tightend in the NFL, that breaks both bones, defensive streaks and records
Aaron Hernandez - super elite swiss army knife that can hurt you in just about every way on offense
Offensive Line - steadily improving and getting healthier as the season goes on.
In my opinion, an offense that boasts more of a threat than the 2007 offense.

If they are prolific then they should be able to ball against any defense. I see an offense that feasts on bad defenses and can’t win against stronger ones. Going by points allowed, here are the Patriots three wins:

Broncos 18th
Titans 31st
Bills 32nd

The Bills and Titans are bottom of the barrel by a long shot. The Patriots two losses:

Cardinals 5th
Ravens 7th

The Seahawks are 2nd in points allowed. Obviously it’s not that simple, but the talking heads might want to get off of Tom’s jock until he engineers a victory against a quality defense, if he does. Another bit of info, the Patriots have not faced a team that ranks in the top half of the league in time of possession this year. Seattle ranks 9th best.

What does all of this mean? Hell if I know but it should make for a damn good game!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":wua041yf said:
What does all of this mean? Hell if I know but it should make for a damn good game!

It means that the Pats are going to know that they have been in a "uphill battle" all day tomorrow!

hawksfan515

Reaction score
knowledgeispower":337ikbfd said:
The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game. The best trigger man ever in his prime with weapons that are all deadly and can all do multiple things to damage a defense. Check the list out....

Tom Brady - 1st Ballot HOFer in his prime with a few more elite years in him left and is challenging Montana
Stevan Ridley - ranked 4th, became a premiere rb in this league, super explosive wth speed, power and vision
Brandon Bolden - mississippi train wrecking full steam ahead style of power, and speed running combination
Danny Woodhead - The elusive, third down back that can hit the home run at any play and play slot/out wide
Wes Welker - top 5 wr in the NFL, still dominant and looks to be back to 2007 form. Can still kill you in slot
Brandon Lloyd - most athletic wr in the nfl, makes amazing catches and can line up in slot as well as go deep
Deion Branch - still quick, crafty but with even more knowledge to find holes in d, and great chemisty with Tom
Julian Edelman - improved offensive player and slot receiver, with elusiveness and skills to create underneath
Rob Gronkowski - Best all around tightend in the NFL, that breaks both bones, defensive streaks and records
Aaron Hernandez - super elite swiss army knife that can hurt you in just about every way on offense
Offensive Line - steadily improving and getting healthier as the season goes on.
In my opinion, an offense that boasts more of a threat than the 2007 offense.

This needs a defense response!

Chris Clemons - 1st ballot HOFer in his prime, and he definitely has a few more years left in him, pass rusher's last till they're late 30's, and Chris Clemons breaks all the rules

Brandon Mebane - While this guy isn't a 1st ballot HOF'er, he might make it in with a few more good years. He is the best DT in the league, easy. He breaks through the front line faster than something that breaks through a front line fast.

Alan Branch - He's pretty good.

Red Bryant -
hs_8901.jpg

Do you see those pecs? Domination.

Bruce Irvin - He eats QB's for lunch. And he's gonna eat Brady for lunch. Yeah.

KJ Wright - He's pretty good.

Bobby Wagner - He would be the best LB in the NFL. But KJ's just too good.

Leroy Hill - He's always gets busted for weed and he comes back, so you know he's good.

Richard Sherman - My brother, there is not much to say my brother my brother my brother my brother here. He's legit, better than Revis on roids.

Brandon Browner - He was so good, he had to go to the CFL before he could be an NFL player!

Kam Chancellor - I think he uses whitening strips on his teeth. What you think?

TzRBkRSs4A AaQx Ch27D2m8xIIf3ujU6SAgcdPY DILZZ wkl

Earl Thomas - He's the reason you're gonna lose today. He's gonna pick Brady off at least 3 times. At. Least.

But seriously, your post had some pretty insane points. Like Brandon Lloyd most athletic receiver in the NFL? Calvin Johnson, please. And I've already typed too much, so I'm OUT.

Ray

Reaction score
hawkfan333":1gxofsze said:
man a lot of those guys are arrogant i know they have been a really good team for years but i dont think we are half bad. Its funny one of them commented that they were one play away from winning the superbowl well we beat the superbowl champions last year and we are a better team now

Amazing. :th2thumbs: This has happened every year in SB history except 1972. The Redskins have two of those trophys from last year along with seven other teams. You do realize, there is no comparison in the level of difficulty in achieving one over the other?

Can you guess I'm a Pats fan?

On a more serious note; I am looking forward to this game because I never get to see the Hawks play and it will be more interesting for that reason in itself. I am however somewhat worried..... and honestly, this was one of those games in the preseason I had marked down as very possibly a loss. Now your D appears even better and the Pats O looks better....so, I'm still unsure, but my fingers are still crossed.

Here's to a well played game. :thirishdrinkers: