JSeahawks wrote:Seems pretty fair to me. I dont see a diss in there and i definatly dont see a DISS. He does lack experience, plus the fact that the majority of our TD's are likely to come via the running game. And he probalby wont throw for many 300 yard games with our offense. I suspect he'll be a much better real game quarterback then fantasy quarterback.
You honestly think he's likely to get beat out by all of these guys as well as the top two thirds of the list?
23) Mark Sanchez, New York Jets
24) Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buffalo Bills
25) Alex Smith, San Francisco 49ers
26) Matt Cassel, Kansas City Chiefs
27) Christian Ponder, Minnesota Vikings
28) John Skelton, Arizona Cardinals
I'm betting he does better than every one of those guys and several of the ones higher on the list. I'm guessing him to be at least middle of the pack at worst.