.46... yes.. .46

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
.46... yes.. .46
Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 am
  • Less than half a point..lost my FF match in Sammys auction league by that much today.. so frustrating.. Shonn Green has 5 less yards on Monday night and I win. Damn frustrating. Hoping for a point correction somewhere...
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Re: .46... yes.. .46
Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 am
  • That blows man. Last week I was watching the MNF game, playing from behind...late in the 4th qtr and I had a RB playing (Forte maybe?)... I'm barely down like points, Forte gets a play on 3rd down, gets some yards but not enough...might be his last play of the night.

I'm down by .01 after that play.

I got a happy ending as they got another series and he got a couple of screen passes, etc and I end up winning by like 9 points but for a second there I was preparing to throw my laptop out the window.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Re: .46... yes.. .46
Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 am
  • Losing by .01 would drive me mental.. .46 is bad enough. If Plaxico had ONE more catch (instead of just catching 1) for 5 yards..I would have won.

I had to go to the doctor in the morning..when I went out (it was Tuesday morning here) Green had 11 carries for like 28 yards.. and I thought I had it. After the hospital..found he had 21 carries for 72 yards.. dammit!!!!
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information