Which RB will show up later in year?

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Which RB will show up later in year?
Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:07 am
  • Hi all,

Which of the following "bench stash" RBs do you think will have the greatest value by the time the fantasy playoffs roll around:
    Greene, Felix, Ricky Williams, Donald Brown?
    Thanks!

cheers /td
    tdigitee
    NET Rookie

Re: Which RB will show up later in year?
Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:29 am
  • not donald brown.. the Colts could be mailing it in by week 15..so not giving it their all.

Ricky Williams I suppose.. R. Brown is a bit fragile and Miami will be fighting for a playoff spot I would guess. Caveat: see my thread on my FF knowledge and advice!
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 am
  • Thanks man, grain of salt taken!

True on Brown, and getting Ricky was partially based on thinking Ronnie will be injured at some point...
    tdigitee
    NET Rookie

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:16 am
  • Not sure I fleshed that out right..I mean the Colts might have such a lead that they arent playing Peyton etc in the last couple of weeks.. which would mean you dont want D. Brown. Greene might be a good choice as LT may wear down.

Felix is a huge question mark..
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:57 am
  • Shonn Greene has been awful. If he's free on the waiver wire, pick him up, but don't start him until he proves he's not terrible.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:42 am
  • No worries Vetamur, that was how I read your post. At some point I think they'll want to see what they have with Brown (isn't Addai a FA in 2011?) but this year they are just throwing a ridiculous amount.
    I agree about Greene and see him as the second-best option in that group after Ricky. Felix should get an opportunity with the way they throw the ball, but I may drop him by midseason if he’s not producing.

Sarlacc, thanks – I actually picked Greene up when the guy who drafted him dropped him after week 2. Figured he may show up later in the year as Vetamur mentioned, but I’d rather start others before him till he produces more.
    tdigitee
    NET Rookie

Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:41 pm
  • I agree with Vet... even though I wouldn't trust him... so trust me.

Ricky Williams gonna be a lock to get meaningful touches down the stretch because Ronnie Brown couldn't stay healthy at any point in his career. I don't see how he's going to buck the trend now.
    "Go for Broke" - 442nd Japanese-American Battalion

Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

"YOU POST...TO WIN...thethread." JesterHawk
    sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:54 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information