When the Hawks win it?

BGHawk

Reaction score
the final seconds tick away and the Hawks are champions..how will you react?, what will you do?..I know it will be crazy. Im sure ill be going nuts, but what does this mean..will you head for downtown? just stay home and let it soak in?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I'll be partying it up at the Belltown Pub. I made sure to already be in downtown Seattle when, not IF, the Seahawks win it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
My reaction will probably be similar to Maxwell‘s reaction at the end of NFCCG. Hopefully nobody is cutting onions at that time

legend38

Reaction score
I will be in tears if we win, its been a long 27 years for me.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will probably just shed a few tears of joy, let out some cheers, hug my family and friends and see if there's any Dungeness crab left. Then it will be a lot of texting, phone calls and .NET celebration time. Then I will watch all the coverage when I get home and not sleep until 5am. Then I will begin plans for driving into the city on Tuesday to witness the parade in person. Bucket. List.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Go home drink my face off and watch the NFL Network and ESPN and local TV. Monday go out and buy a ton of Seattle Seahawks XLVIII champions swag, drink some more, Sober up for the championship parade on Tuesday,go to parade, Weds drive to the Oregon coast for a mini vacation. All of the above being done with a permanent grin on my face! 8)

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I know that I will shed a few tears. It will be 4AM where I am, so I will have to be quiet.

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
Waterworks with relief, getting that big fat nasty monkey off my back. I will gain back so many extra years of life. This is going to be great!! Going to be sporting some new threads too.

Go Hawks

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Pour a glass of Crown Royal on the rocks, scream and yell a lot and then turn my phone on and start plowing through the texts and calls from family and friends.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I would attach my huge 12 flag to the back of my 87 Grand National and have my kid video me doing the biggest, most disturbing smoke show that anyone has ever seen with donuts and non - stop wheel spin for no less than 30 seconds.

And then I will just cry.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Will be like cutting the worlds biggest onion my friends.