Proud to be a Seahawks fan and proud to be a .netter

We are going to win..

One more damn day!

KDshouldBeOurMJ

Reaction score
:49ersmall:
It will happen, we will win.
Our team will take it.
Enough with its Peytons destiny, for his legacy.
One player doesnt deserve two rings before a team, city, a community that was recently screwed out of one deserves one. Most players dont even get the chance to play in one, let alone three and walk away with one.
And hey, your about to pop your 1000 post cherry! :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm in the 37 Year Club with you Brother. 1998's slogan was off 15 years...

It's NOW Time!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Me too I still have my ticket stub from that 1st season...Go Hawks!!!

falcongoggles

Reaction score
KDshouldBeOurMJ":1i68yx9u said:
Our team will take it.
One player doesnt deserve two rings before a team, city, a community that was recently screwed out of one deserves one. Most players dont even get the chance to play in one, let alone three and walk away with one.

One person or a whole city with an outpouring of support? I like your point.

Seafan

Reaction score
Me too. Faithful fan from the beginning.

Leave no doubt.

I'm In.

It's 'bout dat action, boss!

Time for some Beast Mode.

Hawksalot4277

Reaction score
KDshouldBeOurMJ":1hkq90xs said:
Our team will take it.

Nobody deserves a Lombardi, they are earned with victories. If manning had done enough to get two he would HAVE two. He didn't, so he doesn't. Your franchise might actually be the ONE exception, but the Lombardi you earned was given to the Steelers. Sorry. Now you just have to take advantage of your second opportunity.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Here here. I've been waiting a long time as well and through some of the worst eras (Flores). I dont care what obstacles are placed in our way, who the pundits and experts pick, that we are playing the sacred media designated hero of this story line and his band of merry receivers.......we are taking this title. No longer will we have to endure the emptiness when fans of other teams wax nostalgic about their teams run to a title, no longer will our team and our fans be dismissed as a mere footnote in NFL history. Prepare your hearts and minds my fellow 12s, for we enter golden gates into a glorious epoch of Seahawk football come Sunday. This team, these fans and all who have lived and died lives connected in some way to this franchise-this is for you. Our time? Our time indeed.

birdman5

Reaction score
I'm sort of like Beast Mode. I don't talk much in public forums. I've been a fan since day one as well. I love Pete and John for giving me hope to see my team win it all before I freaking die. I'm ready and I'm in! GO HAWKS!

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
KDshouldBeOurMJ":17fr4orm said:
Our team will take it.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ... or the one." - Mr. Spock

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I've been with it since the beginning as well. Might as well say 39yrs, because we were granted the franchise in 1974. That's quarter of a century before being designating as '12's.' 8)

I'm HONGRY for that Lombardi!

djb28

Reaction score
Save that 1 post to One Thousand for the win!

I didnt get in to football until I was 8. 1978. So I almost am a lifer!

Saltywohawk

Reaction score
I'm in the 37 year club as well. I was born in Anacortes, and lived in Carnation when I was young. Moved in and out of the state over the years until I turned 17 and then I joined the Navy.

But I was there when the Kingdome was built, and coincidently happened to be driving down I-5 the day they brought her down. The Navy took me all over the world, and I missed a lot games/seasons due to deployments. But I've carried the Hawks with me through it all. This web site has been a big part of that! As you can see by my post count I don't post much, but I've been a lurker for years, even before the switch to .Net.

Just want to say thanks to all of you for your time effort, and the enthusiasm you put into making this site so great!

I thought we had it in 2005, and in my opinion, although we didn't win that game, we sure as hell beat the Steelers. There's no doubt in my mind we are going to win this game Sunday!

So here's to our team, this site, and 37 more years of Seahawks football! GO HAWKS!!!!

Reaction score
Iam with you bro's been a long strange ride, grew up in nisqually watched some games in the dome , I still remember the screams of Zorn to largent, and Sherman Smith touchdown!
If there is karma this TROPHY is ours.

Largent80

Reaction score
We are flat out TAKING this sucker.

:icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig:

Latest posts