Peter King on our practices

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2paewjge said:
djb28":2paewjge said:
Its a wonder there arent more injuries practicing so hard and fast.
That's the reason we DON'T have injuries.

This post is win. Totally nailed it!

TDBinOLY

Reaction score
Bronco Bob":2mlv5nqy said:
HawkRiderFan":2mlv5nqy said:
I think this was in Cowherd, I am listneing to so much sports radio this week that I can't keep track anymore. He made a comment about watching the Hawks practice on Wed. He said he has never seen a team practice so fast. He explaned to say that he's never seen the starters going 12 on 12 against each other at what looked like game speed.

Now after all the glowing stuff like that, he did pick the Broncos to win :)
It's starting to look more and more like the Seahawks are a college team going up against a pro team. it's gonna get ugly.

Everybody knows that Pete Carroll is a college coach who can't win in the NFL..... :roll:

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Bronco Bob":v85mauan said:
HawkRiderFan":v85mauan said:
I think this was in Cowherd, I am listneing to so much sports radio this week that I can't keep track anymore. He made a comment about watching the Hawks practice on Wed. He said he has never seen a team practice so fast. He explaned to say that he's never seen the starters going 12 on 12 against each other at what looked like game speed.

Now after all the glowing stuff like that, he did pick the Broncos to win :)
It's starting to look more and more like the Seahawks are a college team going up against a pro team. it's gonna get ugly.
LOL, oh glorious. Don't hold it against the Hawks when your Broncos start dropping like flies in a raid factory. Just thought you should know, this ain't that pillow fight you had with New England or some of those 'physical' games you've played this year. I can't wait to see one of your WR's try the infamous pick play on Chancellor. :0190l:

willyum

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2j4viglb said:
That's cool to hear, but lets hope they are not expending too much energy now. Gotta save some for the Broncos.

LOL. wow. probably the single most hilariously ridiculous post i've seen on this site. Stating that a professional sports team is "expending too much energy" in a practice several days out. Im just going to assume your post was a joke.

Polaris

Reaction score
willyum":2dp20fyb said:
Blitzer88":2dp20fyb said:
That's cool to hear, but lets hope they are not expending too much energy now. Gotta save some for the Broncos.

LOL. wow. probably the single most hilariously ridiculous post i've seen on this site. Stating that a professional sports team is "expending too much energy" in a practice several days out. Im just going to assume your post was a joke.

He clearly doesn't realize that this is the way Seattle practices all the time.

CANHawk

Reaction score
willyum":3qpwmpwq said:
Blitzer88":3qpwmpwq said:

No, just blitz being blitz. It's how he copes...

Latest posts