Redskins fail

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Going for two and the win? Really?

1st pick overall to the rams.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
He would've looked like a genius if they won, but you just gotta take the points in that scenario.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I was rooting for Cousins today. He is local from my town and I saw him play high school football for Holland Christian. I live in MI. :th2thumbs:

hawk45

Reaction score
Shanahan trying for that pink slip really cranks up the entertainment factor for me on the Redskins. Their fans probably don't see it quite that way...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawk45":3923565g said:
Shanahan trying for that pink slip really cranks up the entertainment factor for me on the Redskins. Their fans probably don't see it quite that way...
Yeah between the Skins and the Cowpatties, there's entertainment in the NFC Least, even if there isn't any good football.

Barakas

Reaction score
I was playing against Matt Ryan, Tony Gonzales, and Roddy White in a VERY close playoff game.....I ABSOLUTELY loved the decision to go for two and not head into OT!!!

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

rjdriver

Reaction score
Cyrus12":22306des said:
ooohhh...that hurts if your a skins fan....

Hurts if you're a Seahawk fan. Top three pick for STL next year. Plus there own mid range pick. Clowney could very well rushing Russell next year.

UGH

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
I am sure they draft Clowney, you know cause they are really hurting at DE. The last player they will select in the top 3 will be a DE. They have the best DE combo in the nfl.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":3o0j0ses said:
I am sure they draft Clowney, you know cause they are really hurting at DE. The last player they will select in the top 3 will be a DE. They have the best DE combo in the nfl.

Long is 28 and still very productive, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they take the "once in a generation" type player that is Clowney and then off load Chris Long for some draft picks. They also save some $ from Chris Long's $56mil contract by ridding him for the cheaper Clowney. The best DE combo in the NFL could become even better. Quinn is already regarded as the top 4-3 DE, but having the two best 4-3 DE's on one team...omg

If Clowney lives up to the hype... :229031_faint:

Rooting for WSH the rest of the way.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
How is drafting someone number 1 over all saving a team money:p That and why take a risk when you already drafted a once in a generation great DE, that long was supposes to be anyhow? The reasoning on drafting no matter how anyone puts it is dumb and wont happen.