If You Gamble

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I will not have one cent on the game Seahawks vs Titans 10/13/2013, but I would encourage anybody in Vegas or with access to a legal form of sports wagering to bet:

UNDER 41.5 total points for the game.

( I think Seattle wins and I think Tennessee covers the +14) but

My only advice is take the UNDER 41.5. I'm just very confident and wish I could bet it.

pehawk

Reaction score
"If you like to gamble, lets not use a condom" ~ What I say to the "laaadddiiieeeessss"

Gap Filler

Reaction score
pehawk":2rszt44r said:
"If you like to gamble, lets not use a condom" ~ What I say to the "laaadddiiieeeessss"

Haha, you remind me of Bill Burr.

pehawk

Reaction score
Gap Filler":1muti7qz said:
pehawk":1muti7qz said:

Burr's a god. A living diety. For his infamous thrashing of Philly, in Philly, alone.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
pehawk":29pf1vdq said:
Gap Filler":29pf1vdq said:
pehawk":29pf1vdq said:

Burr's a god. A living diety. For his infamous thrashing of Philly, in Philly, alone.

Yes he is. I relate to him on so many levels. Easily my favorite male comedian. Just like him, Lisa Lampanelli (favorite female comedian) tells it like it is. I love comedians like them and Louis CK that say what we all think

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bestfightstory":sqez9ydn said:
I will not have one cent on the game Seahawks vs Titans 10/13/2013, but I would encourage anybody in Vegas or with access to a legal form of sports wagering to bet:

UNDER 41.5 total points for the game.

( I think Seattle wins and I think Tennessee covers the +14) but

My only advice is take the UNDER 41.5. I'm just very confident and wish I could bet it.
I learned my lesson last week in Vegas losing all 3 NFL bets I made. Proving why I shouldn't bet on NFL games.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Picking 3 losers is just as hard as picking 3 winners.

Unsure if that helped, but...

Lithium

Reaction score
Gap Filler":aqlqoo30 said:
pehawk":aqlqoo30 said:
Gap Filler":aqlqoo30 said:
pehawk":aqlqoo30 said:

Yes he is. I relate to him on so many levels. Easily my favorite male comedian. Just like him, Lisa Lampanelli (favorite female comedian) tells it like it is. I love comedians like them and Louis CK that say what we all think

Unfortunately he absolutely hates the Seahawks and their fans, I let that slide though lol

Sturm

Reaction score
With the way refs are making BS calls to seemingly keep games close, I would bet the underdog to cover the spread.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
pehawk":5qxcqsh6 said:
Gap Filler":5qxcqsh6 said:
pehawk":5qxcqsh6 said:

dude doesn't like the liberty bell.

pehawk

Reaction score
Clumsy, dude, I love your take on things. Don't be giving the mods reason to ban you, period. With your humor, you're an easy target for someone wanting to pat themselves on the back for being "morally superior"

I got in deep doo-doo for saying WT..., the acronym. How do you think the mods will react to the full word?

We need ya, so, be better!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
pehawk":2rzktpnf said:
Clumsy, dude, I love your take on things. Don't be giving the mods reason to ban you, period. With your humor, you're an easy target for someone wanting to pat themselves on the back for being "morally superior"

I got in deep doo-doo for saying WT..., the acronym. How do you think the mods will react to the full word?

We need ya, so, be better!
Wowsers in my trowsers... wrong forum for that xml. Thanks Pe.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
pehawk":3e3lbm7x said:
I got in deep doo-doo for saying WT..., the acronym.

Woah, seriously? Good to know over here as well. :)

(BTW, and yes I'm being obnoxious: WT_, like BTW, is an initialism, not an acronym. I strongly encourage you to pay my obnoxiousness forward and to point this out to someone else in the future. :) ).

pehawk

Reaction score
Popeye Jones is only allowed to live, for this blatant emasculation, because I'm the only one who can appreciate his screen name.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkWow":6av6akga said:

Thanks....... I think. I have a theory that you should never bet on teams you love and or bet against teams you hate, because your bias effects your objectivity. I broke that theory and paid the price. :|

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3az7zqwo said:
HawkWow":3az7zqwo said:

Thanks....... I think. I have a theory that you should never bet on teams you love and or bet against teams you hate, because your bias effects your objectivity. I broke that theory and paid the price. :|

Not doing so is great policy bro. In 30 years, if I could remember, I would remember I've bet the Hawks or Dawgs no more than a few times. I get enough joy out of the win and find other games to bet. I warned my dad not to bet the Dawgs yesterday and / or the Hawks today. He bet both, anyway.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Just because you didn't pay heed to my advice doesn't mean you shouldn't thank me for offering it.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":iat6m5pq said:
Just because you didn't pay heed to my advice doesn't mean you shouldn't thank me for offering it.

Thanks and congratulations on being correct on something where you basically had a 50/50 chance!