Sounders Season Thread - Sigi is STAYING

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Sounders lacked a bit of class being in the refs face. It was a straight red regardless. So fed up with the Sounders choking under Sigi at this time of year.

Spounge84

Reaction score
SeatownJay":230xckvr said:
Spounge84":230xckvr said:
Give Will Johnson an Oscar
Whether or not he embellished, there's no excuse for Ozzie to swing his elbow at someone's jaw. And this isn't new. He's constantly doing stuff like this. As talented as he is, he's a hothead and Sigi's done nothing to try and keep him under control.

Oh, I agree Ozzie shouldn't have swung his elbow at him. I just find it funny how the Timbers owner claims his players don't do that crap, and then they do exactly that.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Also sick of US call ups and the schedule conflicts. Our main striker missing and hurt on duty, our midfielder who has upped his form also out. I hate international football.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":2km1tkqf said:
Also sick of US call ups and the schedule conflicts. Our main striker missing and hurt on duty, our midfielder who has upped his form also out. I hate international football.
Or maybe the MLS should do what just about every other major league does and take the week off when there's an international schedule.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
If we struggled in the play offs does Sigi go? If so, who would you like to replace him? I'm not sure how well a European manager would do with a salary cap and draft. What is Bruce Arenas contract situation like? Could see it being Brian Schmetzer myself.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
If we fail to win the Supporters Shield or MLS cup there is a 85% chance Sigi is gone.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Smurf":1qno1x3n said:
If we fail to win the Supporters Shield or MLS cup there is a 85% chance Sigi is gone.
Well, considering there's only like a 5% chance we win the MLS Cup (we're not winning the Supporter's Shield, that dream is dead), then it's a safe bet that Sigi's going to be looking for work in November. And I for one look forward to the change.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Spounge84":2z7rwfsd said:
Give Will Johnson an Oscar

That was beautiful, actually. Took the elbow and turned to the ref to make sure he saw it.

I'm not sure which makes me happier: Being in first place with a chance to solidify it against RSL or watching the Sounders season implode.

RCTID

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
If you're truly a timber there is only one way to feel about it ...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smurf":1nlhc0tq said:
If you're truly a timber there is only one way to feel about it ...

i'd imagine first place should always mean more than anything else.

knownone

Reaction score
DVRed the game... wont bother watching.

If this team doesn't make noise in the playoffs, it's time for a full rebuild.