Go Texans!

McGruff

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":274a3z0b said:
Axx":274a3z0b said:
we should trade wilson to the texas to help them beat the niners this weekend.

nah they dont need wilson.. however imagine the texans D with richard sherman.. thats scary.

Screw that . . . Imagine our D with JJ Watt!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":1us3qh9j said:
Axx":1us3qh9j said:
we should trade wilson to the texas to help them beat the niners this weekend.

nah they dont need wilson.. however imagine the texans D with richard sherman.. thats scary.

So you're saying Schaub is already enough to beat your team? Appreciate the honesty

SF49r

Reaction score
Not worried about the Texans... However I am worried that our OC will screw us over again..

Thunderkyss

Reaction score
Kixkahn":1pvur7jr said:
Cush has concussion which makes it more than likely he won't be there to stomp the crap out of the 49ers. Sad, hope Watt does.
They're saying Cushing feels fine. He was good right after the game. He's just got to go through the protocol, but like Aj the week before it's just formality now.

HawkFan72":1pvur7jr said:
Hope Cushing's concussion isn't too bad.

The Texans could be mad enough to win and have it propel them to play great, but they have to be balancing on the edge of the frustration making them blow up in a negative way.

Ain't that the truth...... we're a powder keg, ready to blow the F up...

If we lose, it could be the end of our season, I don't think we've got the mental fortitude to take a 3 game losing streak.

If we win, it's looking better. It would be nice if we go into the bye week with 3 more wins.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Lieutenant Dan":2rj3mf90 said:
I can really get behind Watt and Cushing tossing CK around like a rag doll.

That would almost be as funny as watching during the Hawk-Texans game and seeing Watt on the ground, then we he gets up you see RW crawl out. Now that was funny, RW is so small compared to Watt you couldn't see him until Watt moved. Glad RW didn't get hurt but that was some funny sh*t.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I hope they absolutely pwn the rest of the season. I have no fear of them making the Super Bowl, but I want the Seahawks to be able to say they beat a legitimately solid team.

HawkWow

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":16cg3dzz said:
I hope they absolutely pwn the rest of the season. I have no fear of them making the Super Bowl, but I want the Seahawks to be able to say they beat a legitimately solid team.

At first I thought you were talking about SF. But I suppose the same can be applied to both.

Please... at least one of you look legitimately solid. Thank god this isn't college, they'd both be messing up our SOS.

Latest posts