Sherman Post Game Interview

MTD

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to Sherman's post game interview? Those of us on the eastern side of the state were listening to a weather warning during most of the game.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Only watched the end of it but apparently he said he tried to wish Harbaugh a good game and then Harbaugh walked away or something like that.

But Harbaugh said he thanked him in his PC and only noticed it was actually Sherm when he was already walking away.

kmedic

Reaction score
I saw the video of Sherman patting Harbaugh on the butt. Harbaugh's version of what happened is correct. Sherman turned around right away and started running before Harbaugh could respond. Sherman said "sportsmanship doesn't go two ways" with Harbaugh but that was BS is my opinion. I love Sherman on the field but his off field antics are frankly obnoxious. It's more than hard for me to side with a douche bag like Harbaugh but he was right on this one.

C-Dub

Reaction score
I love Sherman. Talk talk talk. Love it.

After all the crap Hairball talks and how much he whines, he deserves everything he gets.

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
kmedic":1t3gdczw said:
I saw the video of Sherman patting Harbaugh on the butt. Harbaugh's version of what happened is correct. Sherman turned around right away and started running before Harbaugh could respond. Sherman said "sportsmanship doesn't go two ways" with Harbaugh but that was BS is my opinion. I love Sherman on the field but his off field antics are frankly obnoxious. It's more than hard for me to side with a douche bag like Harbaugh but he was right on this one.

ive been a critic of sherm at times but i cant help but like the guy. idk what interview you're referring to but i watched the one thats linked and sherman wasnt running his mouth about anything...

JOz56

Reaction score
MTD":14qm0cu1 said:
Anyone have a link to Sherman's post game interview? Those of us on the eastern side of the state were listening to a weather warning during most of the game.

It was nice of them to allow several minutes of football every now and then before going back to the regularly scheduled program of the weather warning.

MrCarey

Reaction score
I love Sherman so much. Even more after that interview.

HawkWow

Reaction score
"We're on a different level". Love it.

I think it's likely Sherman did set Harbaugh up for the unsportsmanlike thing. He really didn't give Harbaugh much chance to return his aloha. Who cares?

It's well documented Harbaugh lied in recruiting Sherman. Sherm despises the guy and tonight he hit him with another shot (the last being "Happy birthday, coach"). Well played.

Walk a mile in Sherman's shoes before judging him for this. You have no way of knowing the nuances or dynamics of that relationship.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Richard Sherman mentioned so many of his teammates by name as playing a key role tonight. The man is brash, but when he taps that "I'M IN" sign every day, he means it.

TVHAWK

Reaction score
Alright, I Do love Richard Sherman, And I love the way he plays the game- I love his spirit and his aggression- But what ever happened to Good Sportsmanship ?? You know- like Having some respect for your opponents and the media.. What ever happened to saying something nice about people- Even your opponents..I would much rather have the national media talking about Sherman for his great playing (which they are) and not just pointing out what a big loudmouth he is..I really admire Richard but I truly believe he needs to back it down a notch with the press and move his maturity level up to the high level of his play on the field.. Frankly some of his comments and statements just aren't cool- You know, act like you've been there- :les:

jhawk91

Reaction score
Really? Did you listen to the Niners interviews? Pretty much nothing good about the Seahawks. Wilson and Sherm both made some compliments about the Niners

HawkWow

Reaction score
TVHAWK":1y2zcxjc said:
Alright, I Do love Richard Sherman, And I love the way he plays the game- I love his spirit and his aggression- But what ever happened to Good Sportsmanship ?? You know- like Having some respect for your opponents and the media.. What ever happened to saying something nice about people- Even your opponents..I would much rather have the national media talking about Sherman for his great playing (which they are) and not just pointing out what a big loudmouth he is..I really admire Richard but I truly believe he needs to back it down a notch with the press and move his maturity level up to the high level of his play on the field.. Frankly some of his comments and statements just aren't cool- You know, act like you've been there- :les:

No disrespect, but deeper research would clue you in to the fact that Harbaugh is loathed by everyone. I used to share your current stance on Sherman. Now I better understand his genius. He knows what he's doing and Pete's letting him do it. That alone should tell you something.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
TVHAWK":2k44oz5c said:

Sherman said Kaepernick "is a great quarterback" he said "he's going to make plays". He also said Kaep desrved all the accolades and that he proved himself by taking his team to the Super Bowl. Sherm gave his opponent substantial props.

He also said the Seahawks defense did not expect any "Kaepernicking", that they had a gameplan and they executed it "to a T". Sherman is well-spoken and thoughtful. I'm starting to see that many of the complaints about his "poor sportsmanship" are more about a discomfort with his style: the knowing looks, the insinuated nods, the back-handed smile, the wagging finger, etc.

Look, the guy will NEVER be Russell Wilson. We have Russell Wilson to be Russell Wilson. Richard Sherman will not change, he will not back down, he will not ease off, and he will not stop ever until you are dead. OK, that last one was the Terminator, but listen closely and you'll hear respect from Richard Sherman. You just might have to hear it through the vernacular and posture of a supremely confident and utterly competitive young man.

I've said it many times, but I never was – and am not – anything like Sherman, as far as smack talk and swagger go. I never talked on the field or court. But I respect the aspect of "team" that requires a fluid comfort zone. I liked playing alongside guys that I didn't necessarily hang out with in my free time. I liked the process of getting to know them in a workman-like way. I like that Sherm can be who he is and provide his unique role while representing the knowledgeable, tough, and confident Seahawks. It's a new era. If Pete can let all these guys be themselves and encourage them to be the best individuals they can be, and get them all to work together like they did Sunday night, I say bring it. Bring the whole package.

dan2314

Reaction score
if you play a game like sherman just did. you can say whatever you want.
some of it is so whacky though. can see why you either love him or hate him.