LOL Bedard

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Because the Ms won and because it was Bedard, I will say I enjoyed the game. But it was a weird one to watch.

mretrade

Reaction score
Ugh would like to have Adam Jones right about now.... and chris tillman

JOz56

Reaction score
I didn't have a problem with Bedard. I also thought the trade was absolutely horrible. I did not want it to happen.

drdiags

Reaction score
The one they gave up David Ortiz for a rent a bat, along with Veritek and the pitcher the Red Sox grew into key members of the franchise has to have Red Sox fans loving the Mariners.

JOz56

Reaction score
drdiags":1gajlna1 said:
The one they gave up David Ortiz for a rent a bat, along with Veritek and the pitcher the Red Sox grew into key members of the franchise has to have Red Sox fans loving the Mariners.

Yeah, wasn't that pitcher Lowe? I know he is no longer there, but he was HUGE in them winning the first series

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
drdiags":1efs6mmx said:
Don't forget Dave Henderson

drdiags

Reaction score
JOz56":2u8cpmfv said:
drdiags":2u8cpmfv said:

Yeah, wasn't that pitcher Lowe? I know he is no longer there, but he was HUGE in them winning the first series

Lowe sounds right, it has been awhile. Heathcliff Slocoumb, what a bum.

And L80 is right about Dave Henderson. He did well for them in the playoffs.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Slocumb was going to get released too. He had a 5.79 ERA and opposing hitters were hitting .312 off him. For that we give them Varitek and Lowe.

My least favorite Mariner decision was giving a 4 year $48 million dollar deal to Carlos Silva. That was so stupid. His numbers didn't warrant anywhere near that deal.

JOz56

Reaction score
bigtrain21":35v0nhej said:
Slocumb was going to get released too. He had a 5.79 ERA and opposing hitters were hitting .312 off him. For that we give them Varitek and Lowe.

My least favorite Mariner decision was giving a 4 year $48 million dollar deal to Carlos Silva. That was so stupid. His numbers didn't warrant anywhere near that deal.

Bah! Silva!

I forgot all about that one. What a goober.