Cleveland Guardians @ Seattle Mariners, Mar 30-Apr 2

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Phillies were in the World Series last year. They are 0-3. They should just pack it in too.
Where did I say the M’s should pack it in? Read my first sentence again.

In short, I’m not panicking, as I still think we end up close to 90 wins, but we didn’t move forward. We are basically the same team, and I could see us finishing with a few less wins based on the rest of the division improving.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. Wake up sore, and literally don't even know why. It's like um......I didn't work out, why does my shoulder hurt etc.
I still do half marathon's, but I def. have a longer recovery period in between workouts.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Doesn't help when JP Crawford runs into the outfield, doesn't catch the ball, and interferes with someone who most likely would have. Rodriquez would have caught that if he didn't have to slide to avoid Crawford coming in. They have looked like the Bad News Bears at times so far this season.

TIMD

Reaction score
Only one of us is on the verge of stroking out due to rage over a baseball team, and it isn't me. Might want to take your own advice and find a good therapist.
I'm not stroking out you loser. I have the right to post my opinions here just like you do. If I choose to be realistic about the team & the games I'm watching over & over & over with the same predictable outcome with the M's constantly struggling to score runs at home instead of being a delusional Rah Rah such as yourself, I have the right to do so. YOU are the one who "strokes out" because you constantly attack me from behind a keyboard when I say something that hurts your little feelings. I don't say anything about you or to you until you address me. So again.... If you can't handle thoughts that are different than your own, go get a therapy dog & blanket & go find a safe space. By the way, how's that excellent AAA lineup tonight? Haggerty, Hummel, Pollock, Murphy, Crawford..... Over half the lineup are total scrubs. But of course you think they're "great" players.

Chapow

Reaction score
I'm not stroking out you loser. I have the right to post my opinions here just like you do. If I choose to be realistic about the team & the games I'm watching over & over & over with the same predictable outcome with the M's constantly struggling to score runs at home instead of being a delusional Rah Rah such as yourself, I have the right to do so. YOU are the one who "strokes out" because you constantly attack me from behind a keyboard when I say something that hurts your little feelings. I don't say anything about you or to you until you address me. So again.... If you can't handle thoughts that are different than your own, go get a therapy dog & blanket & go find a safe space. By the way, how's that excellent AAA lineup tonight? Haggerty, Hummel, Pollock, Murphy, Crawford..... Over half the lineup are total scrubs. But of course you think they're "great" players.

Couple things.

One, your opinions don't hurt my feelings. You're just some miserable loud mouth whiner on the Internet.

Two, yes, you have the right to post your opinions. I don't believe anyone has said otherwise. Here's the thing though, when you choose to post your opinions here, people have the right to respond. That's kinda how this works. Sorry that seems to upset you so much.

Good luck with your misery and rage issues.

Last edited:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Everyone just calm down and take your anger out on me. I'm a fun, easy target. Like a Marco Gonzalez cutter