A good laugh from the bronco country forum

HawkFan72

Reaction score
You know every Broncos fan was glued to their TV like it WAS the Super Bowl. I watched the game in the background. Like, you know, a preseason game.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Every fan group has those types. You see the same overreaction in this very forum.

Jac

Reaction score
One of their own fans had the best retort:

"Let me see if I've got this right...the Super Bowl was the aberration while a week one preseason game mostly involving rookies, subs, and camp bodies was the true display of the quality of these two teams?"

OP
OP
K

kpak76

Reaction score
Jac":b76sedj8 said:
One of their own fans had the best retort:

"Let me see if I've got this right...the Super Bowl was the aberration while a week one preseason game mostly involving rookies, subs, and camp bodies was the true display of the quality of these two teams?"

I think that guy is a hawks fan actually. The more you read on that forum in particular, the more you start to believe that entire fanbase is delusional.

Birdfinger

Reaction score
They way I see it, if this really was their "revenge" then they would feel better about XLVIII. But they won't. No win against the Seahawks from here on out will take away the pain and suffering they felt watching the greatest offense in the history of the NFL be soundly, resoundingly and thoroughly defeated.

And that is a beautiful thing.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Wait wait wait...this: "Shame that we play the NFC West so early in the season. I would not mind laying down and rolling over to keep a dirty team like Seattle out of the playoffs if the season shaped that way." and This: "Yes. After six months of trash talk from the Seahawks, you'd have thought they would demolish the Broncos last night. Didn't happen. The Super Bowl was an aberration"

When have any of us trash talked them? We won! I mean...well, I think it's best said in an open letter:

Dear Broncos Fans,
We don't care. We really don't. The game is over. It's BEEN over for a while. Absolutely nobody is dwelling on it except you guys. Stop acting like you're in junior high and got dumped. Get over it.

xoxo,
Seahawks

PS It's not dirty to actually hit hard and make tackles. It's called football
PPS Tell Demariyus that Kam says hi, and his hip is feeling even better than last year and can't wait to see him again.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Brock Huard said their fans were chanting "Super Bowl Cheaters" during the game last night. How clueless are these people???

morgulon1

Reaction score
pre season smackage, they showed our 4th stringers whats up didn't they? Are we really as pathetic as they sound?

OP
OP
K

kpak76

Reaction score
That site is infested with homers that would be considered trolls everywhere else. I only posted it for laughs at how delusiounal some people get. Its funny laughing at stupid people sometimes, and this is one of those cases.

OP
OP
K

kpak76

Reaction score
Seriously though, half that fanbases thinks we wont make it back to the SB. They could be right, but chances are they wont make it back either. I wonder if they know this over there. The pain of the SB is still lingering in Denver. These posts pretty much confirms that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Lame Sauce, how in the hell are the Hawks "Superbowl Cheaters?"

Knocking the snot out of a team in every possible way makes you a cheater? um.......ok

rideaducati

Reaction score
At least one of their members was right... We ARE laughing at that thread.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I had a Bronco fan text me after the game was over, "got our revenge!"

I thought they were kidding.

They weren't.

:lol:

Cad

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":t7ft51s5 said:

They weren't.

Ask him when they get their Pre-Season Game #1 Ring and White House Visit.

McG

Reaction score
Denver fans, have been and always will be some of the stupidest fans in the world. Only difference is they can't blame it on a "Rocky Mountain High" anymore. Weed may be legal in both states, but when stupid people start smoking weed, it just makes them stupider, i.e. Colorado (believe me I've been there, it's like a mix of white trash meets yuppies, AKA rich white trash, and that's like 75% of the population). I hate bagging on people, but that place is a special kind of horrible.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Cad":1zb3ofkn said:
Hasselbeck":1zb3ofkn said:

They weren't.

Ask him when they get their Pre-Season Game #1 Ring and White House Visit.

Some of the early designs for the ring have already been leaked:

Toy ring