A good laugh from the bronco country forum

Riley12

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2wo7172n said:
Brock Huard said their fans were chanting "Super Bowl Cheaters" during the game last night. How clueless are these people???

I heard him mention that too. Then, either he or Dave Wyman (or someone) said, I wonder if anyone could pick up a commemorative newspaper for us today?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
funny. i watched RW's drive live and then had to call it a night and will watch the rest today. seems like Denver had to play awfully hard to get the first score with manning....awfully hard.

they seemed to take it too seriously also.

too many penalties was my initial reaction to the game.

OP
OP
K

kpak76

Reaction score
LOL the thread was so pitiful that even their super homerish mods thought best to move it.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Hey, Denver....see you on 09/21. (You think Metlife was loud?)
BTW, I would be willing to bet you go 0-4 vs the NFC West this year.

taco40

Reaction score
morgulon1":1gfnrs61 said:
pre season smackage, they showed our 4th stringers whats up didn't they? Are we really as pathetic as they sound?

I looking at their local paper for their take, I came upon this link:
Broncos Will Get their Chances to Shut Up Seahawks.
If you look at the discussion, I'll give the local readers credit for shutting down the author of this whine-laden piece. :les:

2_0_6

Reaction score
taco40":1ghalt5d said:
morgulon1":1ghalt5d said:
pre season smackage, they showed our 4th stringers whats up didn't they? Are we really as pathetic as they sound?

If you look at the discussion, I'll give the local readers credit for shutting down the author of this whine-laden piece. :les:

Best comment in there:

chaden89 • 12 days ago

As a SF fan I can honestly say that this article was a load of garbage and that Denver fans and journalists have, without a doubt, become the most self-entitled, whining fan base in all of sports. The Seahawks obliterated you. From the opening snap to the first reception by Denver, Seattle crushed the Broncos. They completely intimidated your "prolific" offense and shut you guys down.

Thomas' record-setting day? You're really trying to legitimize it even after you say that most catches came in garbage time? C'mon dude, don't be a hypocrite. The Seahawks shut the game down and that is when your receivers were able to make catches, most of them irrelevant to the final outcome (as the final score dictates).

This article was just awful and I feel bad for the fans of the Broncos who are being misled by this garbage. The Seahawks outclassed, out-muscled, and effectively demoralized the high-flying bandwagon that is the Denver Broncos. Gimmick offenses don't work.

rideaducati

Reaction score
taco40":2ydvygp6 said:
morgulon1":2ydvygp6 said:

They're right back where they were before the Super Bowl... They thought the donkos were the better team. Just like last time, they'll be proven wrong when the game actually matters. And then they'll work their way back to thinking they're the better team. Then they'll get beaten down again. It's gonna be a vicious circle for them.

At least Peyton steps up when the games are meaningless for them. Without that, they'd have nothing to look forward to.

rideaducati

Reaction score
taco40":2ls4zyeo said:
morgulon1":2ls4zyeo said:

They're right back where they were before the Super Bowl... They thought the donkos were the better team. Just like last time, they'll be proven wrong when the game actually matters. And then they'll work their way back to thinking they're the better team. Then they'll get beaten down again. It's gonna be a vicious circle for them.

Escamillo

Reaction score
HawkFan72":as5cqybc said:
You know every Broncos fan was glued to their TV like it WAS the Super Bowl. I watched the game in the background. Like, you know, a preseason game.

I watched it in the background until the lightning delay. Then I turned away and forgot to turn back. Went to bed and didn't remember that there was a game until I woke up. lol

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Can't wait until Sept. 21. They'll be whining about the piped in crowd noise after we kick their asses in Seattle.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Who won the MVP? They do that for week 1 of the preseason, right?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
To me it doesn't matter what Broncos fans say. They were looking for anything to keep them off the ledge. Lol.. just imagine the train wreck if DB doesn't drop that swing pass for the EASY TD or they don't get the pick.

The Hawks saved lives yesterday. Let them play tough guy, let it go. This is all likely going to be fodder just a few weeks into the season. The Broncos are coming to the Clink people, when they do they won't be facing the team missing no less than 10 important players.

I don't even have to say "I can't wait" for the Donks to come here. It will be here soon enough.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Their forum website is so terribly bad and outdated. The navbar, the top graphics banner, etc... everything is SO bad I don't even want to visit that site.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
My Boss that's a Donkos fan texted some trash talk this morning. I asked him what time their preseason victory parade was in Denver today? His response <crickets>.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Last few pages of that thread showed plenty of restraint. My guess is that most of them did not know we played one first string lineman for eight plays and the rest were backups. Harvin played one snap and Lynch didn't make the trip.

Let them enjoy it.

HansGruber

Reaction score
God I just feel bad for them. All that hype when they signed Peyton. All for naught. I know what it's like to watch an older team lose a superbowl and realize your window just closed.
Although it did feel good to shut everyone up. Especially knowing that some racist donko spurt was off beating his wife over it

lsheldon

Reaction score
taco40":23xoc6ad said:
morgulon1":23xoc6ad said:

Now others are writing about Klis and his whiny articles.

http://www.sportsoutwest.com/2014/07/30 ... -seahawks/

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lsheldon":2w4miiu4 said:
taco40":2w4miiu4 said:
morgulon1":2w4miiu4 said:

Now others are writing about Klis and his whiny articles.

http://www.sportsoutwest.com/2014/07/30 ... -seahawks/
That pretty much nailed it! Great find, thanks! :)

Ruminator

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3vr1c7o8 said:
Hey, Denver....see you on 09/21. (You think Metlife was loud?)
BTW, I would be willing to bet you go 0-4 vs the NFC West this year.

I agree Denver going 0-4 vs the NFC West could certainly happen, and if it does, it would provide Broncos fans, at long last, the much needed education about things. Look forward to all four match-ups. As a matter of fact, I'm sure the 49ers and even the Rams and Cards watched the Super Bowl thinking it could just as easily have been them embarrassing the Broncos (though less dominantly so), so for the 2014 regular season they just have to be licking their chops for that game.