Some love for Bradley

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think he is a great coach, but awful D-cord. Wish him all of the luck in the world except when he plays us.

goseahawks2012

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":39l1dplz said:
I think he is a great coach, but awful D-cord. Wish him all of the luck in the world except when he plays us.

How was he a awful defensive coordinator

ivotuk

Reaction score
goseahawks2012":37w9btf2 said:
Sports Hernia":37w9btf2 said:

He could only make it the #2 ranked defense, horrible DC! As soon as he left, we went to #1! :p

GeekHawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":1uy1qp2i said:
goseahawks2012":1uy1qp2i said:
Sports Hernia":1uy1qp2i said:

He could only make it the #2 ranked defense, horrible DC! As soon as he left, we went to #1! :p

Considering all the prevent D and soft zone crap, I'd say that your attempt at irony actually extracted the true story. Our excellent personnel could only achieve #2 ranking because Bradley's "scheming" held them back. With him gone, boom!

KK84

Reaction score
Gus had his flaws as a d coordinator, but "awful" is beyond exaggerating IMO.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
GeekHawk":k0ok5w94 said:
ivotuk":k0ok5w94 said:
goseahawks2012":k0ok5w94 said:
Sports Hernia":k0ok5w94 said:

Considering all the prevent D and soft zone crap, I'd say that your attempt at irony actually extracted the true story. Our excellent personnel could only achieve #2 ranking because Bradley's "scheming" held them back. With him gone, boom!

We didn't have Avril and Bennett last year. We had Tru playing slot. Sherman, Earl, Kam, and Maxwell are all better than they were a year ago. The personnel wasn't the same. Pass rush is everything in the NFL, and we didn't have the guys for it last year. Still had the #1 scoring D anyway. Gus blew it in the playoffs, but to call him an awful coordinator is ridiculous.

hawker84

Reaction score
Can honestly say i don't miss him a bit. Think Quinn is way better especially at adjusting.

Latest posts