John Moffit?

Brahn

Reaction score
Is he the only player ever to be on both Super Bowl teams in the same year and retire during the season?

Also would he of gotten both a Super Bowl ring from one team and the runner up ring from the other?

washmont

Reaction score
He was traded before the regular season started, so he would not have been eligible for a ring with the Seahawks.
I highly doubt that Denver will give him a ring if they win, and they are not required too as he is not currently on their roster.

OP
OP
B

Brahn

Reaction score
washmont":izc0iry8 said:
I was traded before the regular season started, so he would not have been eligible for a ring with the Seahawks.
I highly doubt that Denver will give him a ring if they win, and they are not required too as he is not currently on their roster.

He was still on the rosters of both Super Bowl teams at some point that has to be rare, add in he was traded and even more so. Also is that you Moffit or was your opening a typo?

samwize77

Reaction score
Speaking of Moffit, does anyone think the Hawks are tapping him for some Donkos oline info? I know he was on the radio here talking about the oline culture in denver of protecting Manning. Think they've brought him in to pick his brain?

Basis4day

Reaction score
washmont":2smg9bt7 said:
He was traded before the regular season started, so he would not have been eligible for a ring with the Seahawks.

It's entirely up to the players to vote on who gets a ring in these situations.

Exittium

Reaction score
I could careless for the fat@$$, Especially after one particular tweet that bashed the rich corporations and not. He didn't like it to well when people jumped his sh!! about seeing as one of those rich corporations gave him a shot, and he made at least a few million and just said screw you to them. The dude annoys me, he acts like he was starved of attention as a child.