Frazier Fired

el capitan

Reaction score
fenderbender123":mtl1emjv said:
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/minnesota-vikings-fire-coach-leslie-frazier-21367654

No big surprise here.

I think this is the best HC vacancy in the league for potential candidates.

If I was a HC I'd sooner take the Texans job. They have some very good players on D (j.j watt), a decent run game and the first overall pick. Besides that they also play in the incredibly weak AFC South, with a decent draft they'll be back in contention to win that division.

Whoever succeeds Frazier has got Adrian Peterson, 3 crap QBs, no stadium and also plays in Aaron Rodgers division.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
el capitan":2v6uvhkt said:
fenderbender123":2v6uvhkt said:
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/minnesota-vikings-fire-coach-leslie-frazier-21367654

No big surprise here.

If I was a HC I'd sooner take the Texans job. They have some very good players on D (j.j watt), a decent run game and the first overall pick. Besides that they also play in the incredibly weak AFC South, with a decent draft they'll be back in contention to win that division.

Whoever succeeds Frazier has got Adrian Peterson, 3 crap QBs, no stadium and also plays in Aaron Rodgers division.

Wait and the NFC north isnt weak? The only thing really missing from the offense is QB and a Guard. On Defense there are some nice players. Mainly need to upgrade one of the Safety positions, 1-2 LBs and a #2 CB.

chris98251

Reaction score
Detroit would be a great step in job, defense is there offense is close or there, just needs to be managed better.

Minny has issues, a offense that needs to be fixed, a stadium issue and tranplanting for two years and back, so basically out doors which does dictate what you do and then a move back to another stadium, we seen how that can mess with things here.

rideaducati

Reaction score
If I were the owner of the Vikings, Frazier would have been fired while walking off the field for the game that Freeman started. Great coaching dictates you have a guy on the team for less than a week make a start and then throw the ball 50+ times while having the BEST RB in the league get only 13 carries. After that game there were several others where the Vikings were leading and Peterson had fewer than 10 carries in the second half of games.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
rideaducati":2shm25so said:
If I were the owner of the Vikings, Frazier would have been fired while walking off the field for the game that Freeman started. Great coaching dictates you have a guy on the team for less than a week make a start and then throw the ball 50+ times while having the BEST RB in the league get only 13 carries. After that game there were several others where the Vikings were leading and Peterson had fewer than 10 carries in the second half of games.
people in Minneapolis never thought that was Frazier's decision.

Subzero717

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":ddwmr8q0 said:
rideaducati":ddwmr8q0 said:

When your GM pays a kid a couple mill midseason, its to play.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":l40npgth said:
el capitan":l40npgth said:
fenderbender123":l40npgth said:

No big surprise here.

Wait and the NFC north isnt weak? The only thing really missing from the offense is QB and a Guard. On Defense there are some nice players. Mainly need to upgrade one of the Safety positions, 1-2 LBs and a #2 CB.

This team has a ton of holes...especially on D. They have some nice pieces to build around (one of them is a 28 year old running back who is starting to wear down a bit)

I see the Vikings going into a 3-4 year tailspin to be honest. Not Cleveland browns bad but no playoffs

rideaducati

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":33gfmp5e said:
rideaducati":33gfmp5e said:

Even if Frazier was forced to start Freeman, it was stupid to have him throw the ball 53 times. Butting of heads may have been the cause for Freeman's start, but a power struggle like that would cause me to fire the GM along with the entire coaching staff immediately after that game. It was obvious that someone was trying to prove a point rather than to win the game.

Latest posts