Black Monday...who do you think is gone?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Jim Schwartz...may the schwartz be with you!
Leslie Frazier---Freeman was an awesome pick up!!
Joe Philbin...c'mon you can't even beat the Jets at home???
Mike Shanahan....your legacy will be ruining RG3's knee.
Rob Chudisnki....Darn I really thought Weeden would come around lol!!
Dennis Allen/Reggie Mckenzie too....get someone in there that can put that cap money to use!

Not sure Schiano gets the axe but 4-12, he should be gone? Gus is safe, he had nothing to work with, in fact I thought they would not win a game and so is Rex ryan and his foot fetish pics...

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Jason Garrett in Dallas - The owner should fire himself
Someone needs to lose his job in Atlanta. How can a team with Atlanta's talent ... win so few games?
Schiano should be gone too.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Harbaugh should be fired, just for the fact he wears a sharpie around his neck, wears ugly pants with a dictionary stuck down the and he's just an overall ahole.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Jim Schwartz...toast
Leslie Frazier---toast
Joe Philbin...toast
Mike Shanahan....should be toast but Snyder doesn't want to pay him so???? but yeah likely gone
Rob Chudisnki....already gone
Dennis Allen/Reggie Mckenzie too....doubt it though possible considering they quit late in the year defensively
Schiano........Tough to say but I'm gonna go with toast though wouldn't surprise me if his amateur butt was back
Gus..... did a decent job with nothing, totally safe
Rex......4 weeks ago I'd have said toast for sure, now.......I still say toast cuz he's not Idzik's guy

chris98251

Reaction score
Owner in Jets land called the shots, sounds like Rex will be back, further evidence that Idzik is a paper lion with limited authourity at this point as he cuts his teeth on the GM position.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":72pres74 said:
Owner in Jets land called the shots, sounds like Rex will be back, further evidence that Idzik is a paper lion with limited authourity at this point as he cuts his teeth on the GM position.
Well I suppose he took the job to get his foot in the door of "GM Land" but damn that's a shitty way to work. I knew it was kinda like that but not to the level you're intimating.

chris98251

Reaction score
They wanted to use his cap knowledge and player evaluations formula that we use I think more the anything else, remember he got there and they had a hell of a situation.

The GM title was a way to lure him in at a good salary with the potential of bigger aspects of control. Until Rex is gone and his ego I think Idzik is on the back burner as far as being able to build the team.

chris98251

Reaction score
Throwdown has done a fantastic job, I don't know why he doesn't get more recognition.

el capitan

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to be the Cleveland Browns HC. Apparently you only get a year or two to turn that piece of crap franchise around. This will be their fifth Head Coach since 2008.
It must be miserable being a Browns fan, it'd be like every season being 2009 over and over again for us.

(Although weirdly the Browns have more Pro bowlers on their roster than the entire AFC South)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Shannahan and Frazier dont even survive breakfast...