Sunday Night Football Week 17

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
With some interesting scenarios starting to play out in the NFC East/North and the AFC playoff picture currently a big mess what game would you like to see flexed into SNF week 17?

kidhawk

Reaction score
As long as it's not the Seahawks Rams game, I honestly don't care what game it is.....I think the two possible biggest games are Baltimore Cincinnati and Dallas Philly....either of those games could decide a division and could easily end up on SNF

Axx

Reaction score
Prob dallas vs philly
Too many ratinga

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Cincy Ravins may be a clincher too. That may e moved. I dont know if Ravins have had too many games on the big stage tho.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Yes there is. They never schedule a SNF game for week 17, they just choose one a week in advance.

If DAL/PHI is a win and in game, that is going to be picked over any other game. NFC East = ratings.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Very cool, I obviously didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up, I was bummed there wasn't going to be a SNF game

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
C'mon guys, you already KNOW it'll be Dullass and Philly to decide who "wins" the worst division in the NFL for the right to get smoked in round 1 of the playoffs. Gotta get those Cowpatties on the network as often as possible. But hey, that's OK, I'll enjoy watching Choko fail in the clutch and Dez do something to draw attention to himself to the detriment of the team yet again. The circus is in town babeeeeeeeeee!!

drdiags

Reaction score
If Rodgers is back, the Bears/Packers game wouldn't be a bad ratings game. Dallas/Eagles makes it a win/win for NBC. They can flip a coin on which of the two to televise. I wouldn't be surprised though if Dallas got tripped up by Washington. Cousins had that offense moving and as shown by Dallas yesterday, their defense is not very good. I think I am going to pick Washington as one of my upset picks this week.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":a8l0jt34 said:
Very cool, I obviously didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up, I was bummed there wasn't going to be a SNF game

I read it on the flex part on the nfl.com site. I was thinking there would be a Thursday game but did not see it either. Maybe they see it as no more due to holiday bowl games or the Holidays.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":yaxpckuv said:
...........I wouldn't be surprised though if Dallas got tripped up by Washington. Cousins had that offense moving and as shown by Dallas yesterday, their defense is not very good.......
Yeah, this wouldn't surprise me either given the historically bad Dullass "defense". Obviously if they're out, it'll be Bears v. Pack.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1d58gx9c said:
AbsolutNET":1d58gx9c said:

I read it on the flex part on the nfl.com site. I was thinking there would be a Thursday game but did not see it either. Maybe they see it as no more due to holiday bowl games or the Holidays.
Thursday night games are over for the year.

nategreat

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1o666dcx said:
AbsolutNET":1o666dcx said:

It probably has more to do with the Playoffs. Having teams play on Thursday would (if they were playoff teams) allow them to unfairly rest up longer than the other teams, creating an unfair advantage. Funny how they allow the disadvantage for the regular season, but not the playoffs.