How the Hawks can get into playoffs next week

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
tl;dr: Seahawks win + Commanders loss in Week 17 + Packers loss in Week 16 or 17 automatically puts Seattle back into the #7 spot.

Yea - I WISH THIS TOO.

The problem: Unless Geno gets his 3D glasses fixed, and QUICKLY - even were we to make the playoffs - we'd get SLAUGHTERED.

Did you watch the Eagles/Cowboys game? I did. We're not in the same league right now.

(and I'm aware that Geno is not the only problem we got goin on right now ;) )

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Best case scenario, we get into the playoffs maybe beat Minnesota (beast quake style) mess somebody’s superbowl dreams up a bit watch an extra week of Seahawks football or other best case we lose last two games and our 2nd first round draft pick improves a little … either way I’m happy 😃

beaumaris

Reaction score
Yea - I WISH THIS TOO.

The problem: Unless Geno gets his 3D glasses fixed, and QUICKLY - even were we to make the playoffs - we'd get SLAUGHTERED.

Did you watch the Eagles/Cowboys game? I did. We're not in the same league right now.

(and I'm aware that Geno is not the only problem we got goin on right now ;) )
Exactly.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Did the steeler cry about getting into playoffs when Indy lost?

How about us all these years when we thought we would be one and done and were?

why shouldn’t everyone be rooting to beat the Jets and Rams?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
How about us all these years when we thought we would be one and done and were?
The Seahawks have been "one and done" twice during Pete Carroll's tenure (2018 and 2020). They've been "two and done" five times (2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2019) which seems to weirdly get conflated into "one and done" on this forum a lot.

Latest posts