Good Game guys!

SF49r

Reaction score
Just wanted to come on and show some class and tell you guys good game! It was a hard fought game, Seahawks put up a good fight and the 49ers had to fight hard to pull off the win. Game had me so nervous I felt like I was going to puke especially at the end. Wasn't really expecting the win but I didn't want my team to get blown out 3 times in a row, I thought for sure Wilson would have pulled off the last second hail mary but it just didn't happen. But anyway guys good game, good rivalry, and I hope the worst for you guys for the rest of the season! :lol:

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Thanks. Bottom line is San Fran made the plays they needed to to win the game and Seattle didn't.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Thanks bud. Tough game, tough loss, but gotta move on, come out, and win next week. Good luck to you guys - would love for a rematch in the playoffs.

TzarokHawkFan

Reaction score
As the others have said, was a good game, hard fought, very physical. Grats to the 49ers, will see you in January

Scottemojo

Reaction score
It was not a good game. It was an ugly abomination of a game, aesthetically hideous, a ghastly spawn of equal parts Troy Aikman and Joe Buck regurgitating 49er talking points and a field covered with penalty flags from a crew trying to stamp a game with their presence.

However, it did have a winner and loser, and congratualtions on being the one you wanted to be.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I can't believe how loud you fans were when poor Russell was trying to do his job. We can't tell if your team is any good or not, with all that noise. You should not get any home games! :mrgreen:

Latest posts