So...what if the Lambs get a top 2 pick?

Cartire

Reaction score
Rams....

.....drafting well.....

:roll:

I couldn't put those two things on the same line. It wouldn't let me.

nategreat

Reaction score
Well their trade w/ the Redskins is looking better and better every time I take a look.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if they got #1. The Redskins are a mess, and HOU could still win a game or two.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Jeff Fisher is more than capable of taking a great team to an 8-8 record year after year. He's been doing it forever.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
They will probably just take an OL thinking all they really need to do is protect Bradford to make him an elite QB. :twisted:

GCrow

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":3pfkxldu said:
They will probably just take an OL thinking all they really need to do is protect Bradford to make him an elite QB. :twisted:

Or give him more... "weapons"

NorCal

Reaction score
HawksSoc":2fh54eh3 said:
Once they take anyone but Clowney I'll be happy.

Fisher will take Clowney, and then we will have to deal with him for a long time. Now I am hoping Clowney will be a bust, but he probably wont be.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Watch the Rams draft the top QB in the class with the #2 pick because the #1 pick was Clowney.

God, that would suck. They are one good QB away from being real contenders.

OrFan

Reaction score
They will waste yet another pick.

They love Bradford and plan to have him remain as a starter because he is so good. The longer they stick with that loser, the happier I am.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":9jpzywu9 said:
Watch the Rams draft the top QB in the class with the #2 pick because the #1 pick was Clowney.

God, that would suck. They are one good QB away from being real contenders.

I'm not sure Clowney is the consensus no1 atm though, he's gonna do unheard of things at the combine but he had a down year, think it depends alot on who gets the first pick whether he goes first. I reckon the Jags and Texans would have to pass on him for a qb, but the Rams/Skins or Falcs would be sprinting to the podium for him at 1. Then again, if a qb is taken first and the Rams/Skins are second overall we'll have to deal with him anyway. Bleh. My only hope wouldbe the Rams pass on him for an OT to help Bradford (lol), considering both their current ends are first rounders.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Never any 100% guarantees with a high draft pick. Too soon to worry.

Latest posts