One thing I learned today...

daketah

Reaction score
All you can do with those people is affirm their team, and watch them meltdown when they inevitably meltdown.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I hope we play them in the playoffs, but I know they'll never win a wildcard game in order for that to happen. Oh well.

Axx

Reaction score
Not just cowboy fans
A lot of fans.

Look at the saints fans before monday. they were pretty sure that mole face was going to lead them to a victory

UGotHawked

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1th8o865 said:
Trying to have a decent conversation about the Seahawks with a Cowboys fan is f$&$ing pointless

U learned that today? U should have come here 1st, we could have saved u some time.

Greenhell

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":2cbrm3li said:
Ive learned that no one other then seahawks fans are happy for the Seahawks this year.

From my experience, I've met many people who are happy to give praise to the Hawks when they see me out wearing my gear. I get some dirty looks but that's because I'm in Manning country. Best thing of all is that they can't talk smack because the record says it all. All they can do is give me the evil eye. They fear what they do not know.

Some guy at the post office made it a point to start conversation with me because I was wearing my gear. He said he loves Richard Sherman and talked about Sherman's awesomeness. I asked if he was a Seattle fan and he said he follows Denver because of Manning but is really liking what Seattle is doing.

Even my brother, who is a Cowboys fan, has given nothing but praise to Seattle. He's said he wished his team could play as good as Seattle has been playing.

This season has been fantastic thus far. :179417:

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
UGotHawked":1dbgbnsq said:
BleedGreenNblue":1dbgbnsq said:
Trying to have a decent conversation about the Seahawks with a Cowboys fan is f$&$ing pointless

U learned that today? U should have come here 1st, we could have saved u some time.
i have 1 cowboys fan friend and he lives back in washington. I think hes dilusional. No joke.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":9qhqded0 said:
BleedGreenNblue":9qhqded0 said:
Ive learned that no one other then seahawks fans are happy for the Seahawks this year.

From my experience, I've met many people who are happy to give praise to the Hawks when they see me out wearing my gear. I get some dirty looks but that's because I'm in Manning country. Best thing of all is that they can't talk smack because the record says it all. All they can do is give me the evil eye. They fear what they do not know.

Some guy at the post office made it a point to start conversation with me because I was wearing my gear. He said he loves Richard Sherman and talked about Sherman's awesomeness. I asked if he was a Seattle fan and he said he follows Denver because of Manning but is really liking what Seattle is doing.

Even my brother, who is a Cowboys fan, has given nothing but praise to Seattle. He's said he wished his team could play as good as Seattle has been playing.

I've had similar experiences here in Denver.

At my workplace, I wear Seahawks gear every Friday (or Thursday or Monday, depending if the team is playing), and most folks here know I'm a die-hard Seahawks fan.

Early this year, lots of Broncos fans would comment on Seahawks games and say things like, "It'd be cool if we met in the SB."

Recently, they've started saying, "I'm worried about meeting the Seahawks in the SB." :mrgreen:

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1xi72fq0 said:
Just ask him how the Cowboys are going to do in December.
he doesnt want to hear it. He's one of "those" I just texted him the picture of romo holding his facermask crying. Didnt like that

Greenhell

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1zv39fbu said:
Greenhell":1zv39fbu said:
BleedGreenNblue":1zv39fbu said:

I've had similar experiences here in Denver.

At my workplace, I wear Seahawks gear every Friday (or Thursday or Monday, depending if the team is playing), and most folks here know I'm a die-hard Seahawks fan.

Early this year, lots of Broncos fans would comment on Seahawks games and say things like, "It'd be cool if we met in the SB."

Recently, they've started saying, "I'm worried about meeting the Seahawks in the SB." :mrgreen:

HA! I get that too. Denver friends on FB shut their mouths. I'm not kidding, they don't give me a good ribbing anymore. Pure silence. Hope it stays that way for the next 10-12 years.

Largent80

Reaction score
Our keyboard player is a Cowboys fan. When we played the Las Vegas Rock - n - Roll marathon I had my Hawk flag attached to a cymbal stand and he grabbed it as if he was going to wipe his nose on it.

I put my drum stick in dagger position and my Irish Eyes were NOT smiling. He dropped it and after that gig we fired him..... :lol:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":8k1y4wal said:
Our keyboard player is a Cowboys fan. When we played the Las Vegas Rock - n - Roll marathon I had my Hawk flag attached to a cymbal stand and he grabbed it as if he was going to wipe his nose on it.

I put my drum stick in dagger position and my Irish Eyes were NOT smiling. He dropped it and after that gig we fired him..... :lol:
As you should have. :th2thumbs:

sutz

Reaction score
There's a guy at work. A week or so ago, he comes up to me and says the usual, "How 'bout them Cowboys! Six and five, man!"

I kind of look at him and say, simply, "Ten and one."

His face kind of turns a bit, then he says.....wait for it......"No super bowls in Seattle" and walks away.

Other than that, he's a decent guy.

;)

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
sutz":3dn632cj said:
There's a guy at work. A week or so ago, he comes up to me and says the usual, "How 'bout them Cowboys! Six and five, man!"

His face kind of turns a bit, then he says.....wait for it......"No super bowls in Seattle" and walks away.

;)

lol, no superbowls....The cowboys have only won 1 playoff game since 1997 :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2a8y1y6j said:
sutz":2a8y1y6j said:

;)

lol, no superbowls....The cowboys have only won 1 playoff game since 1997 :thirishdrinkers:
Last time they even got close to the post seasons the vikings destroyed them

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":gkhz6nmg said:
Trying to have a decent conversation about the Seahawks with a Cowboys fan is pointless
Deal with it everyday at work. All I hear is "5 rings". In which I retort how many of those has your current team earned? He really get pissy when I bring up the fact that Russell Wilson in one season has as many playoff wins as All-World Tony Romo, and soon is going to surpass Romo.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":2u0eoe7p said:
Sarlacc83":2u0eoe7p said:
Just ask him how the Cowboys are going to do in December.
he doesnt want to hear it. He's one of "those" I just texted him the picture of romo holding his facermask crying. Didnt like that
LOL, that pic is my standby to shut the cowboy fan I work with up.