Silent Lions fans...wow

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
So I am watching Det-GB right now, and the DeAndre Levy just made a great interception against Matt Flynn. There was a flag on the play that was on GB. Both after the pick and after they announced the penalty was against GB, I could barely hear any cheering whatsoever. It just sounded like your garden variety crowd noise.

On a huge turnover like that, the CLink is absolutely ROCKING. Especially in a vital division matchup game. Just goes to show that the 12th man is in a class of 1 when it comes to getting loud and having fun in the stands.

minormillikin

Reaction score
12th man is only any good because of architecture, fake crowd noise, and Adderall keeping them focused.

KK84

Reaction score
It's because 12s are all hopped up on coffee. And because football is the only thing that keeps the entire city from killing themselves. Did I miss any other stupid seattle stereotypes?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Detroit fans are more focused on their pockets getting picked than they are the opposing QB getting picked.

enamel

Reaction score
Football is our only reprieve from our jobs developing software or throwing fish.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
minormillikin":2l1ssyti said:
12th man is only any good because of architecture, fake crowd noise, and Adderall keeping them focused.
Where do I get my free Adderall? 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KK84":2m9d5ltp said:
It's because 12s are all hopped up on coffee. And because football is the only thing that keeps the entire city from killing themselves. Did I miss any other stupid seattle stereotypes?
We like to wear flannel?

253hawk

Reaction score
We like to throw fish while listening to grunge music and are always sleepless.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I went to the game at Ford Field last year. I remember yelling to the crowd, "You call this noise?" Nothing is as loud as Seattle, nothing.

rjas77

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":29hzri2m said:
minormillikin":29hzri2m said:
Where do I get my free Adderall? 8)

The same place you get your free weed

Latest posts