Tampa whooping that ATL @$$

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Bus team looks much better without Freeman, and oddly without Martin too.

ATL is a total mess, but they've also been missing their top two offensive weapons all year. The D was never good, and Jones and Roddy being absent basically did them in, IMO. (not really counting Jackson in the equation as he wasn't there last year either, and it's not like they were winning any games because of Turner)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":23qsh3wq said:
BOBBY RAINEY!!!

Seriously.

And he is of course sitting on my bench as I get blown out in fantasy. :lol:

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1pyynvwe said:
Falcons have quit. IMO Smith is in trouble because of it.
I don't think he's in trouble. This team was in the NFC Championship game last year. If they don't address their depth issues and struggle again next year then he will be, though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3ozmha9x said:
hawksfansinceday1":3ozmha9x said:
Falcons have quit. IMO Smith is in trouble because of it.
I don't think he's in trouble. This team was in the NFC Championship game last year. If they don't address their depth issues and struggle again next year then he will be, though.
I hear you and you're likely correct. But, when a team quits it's never a good harbinger of the coach's job security.

amill87

Reaction score
Atlanta has been extremely successful in the regular season but have not won a playoff game with Ryan until last year and they dodged a bullet.

I'm not convinced they have ever really been that good. They come off as the definition as paper tigers.

How many offensive players have they lost? Just white and Julio? Ryan is supposed to be close to elite yet losing two WR absolutely crushes their offense? Doesn't make sense