Flex Schedules

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://nflcommunications.com/2013/11/12/week-13-flex-scheduling-patriots-texans-moves-to-100-pm-et-on-cbs-broncos-chiefs-moves-to-425-pm-et-on-cbs/[/urltargetblank]

According to this article there has been a little shuffling of week 13 games. Ours is Monday so it obviously won't be affected, but it also states that they will announce all final changes for the Sunday night flex scheduling by November 19th for the week 13 schedule. Basically this is just reinforcing the fact that they must have the flexed games announced 12 days prior to gameday (week 17 is the exception to this rule as they can wait until (I believe) 6 days prior to announce it.

Anyone interested in keeping tabs on flex scheduling should bookmark this page [urltargetblank]http://nflcommunications.com/[/urltargetblank] and check back regularly. They announce the flex scheduling officially through that site.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
We were just discussing this last night watching the Miami-Tampa Bay game. So we still gotta wait another 2 weeks before the teams not doing well are not prime time games.

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
I'm just curious if there's a chance of the SEA VS SF week 14 match up to be flexed to the SNF game?

IronSaint

Reaction score
Legion12Boom":14mmi5b0 said:
I'm just curious if there's a chance of the SEA VS SF week 14 match up to be flexed to the SNF game?

I don't know. Probably not, since ya'll first meeting was on SNF, but then again it could happen? Has there ever been a time where the same two teams played each other on SNF twice in the same season? It also depends on whether or not FOX decides to protect the game.

In SaintsLand, we've been hearing rumblings of our Week 14 match-up vs. the Panthers possibly being moved up to SNF as well.