You can't make this up...at all Packers vs Bears bet

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Don't make a bet if you're not willing to follow through. Kinda funny that he was arrested because the stun gun was illegal, not that he zapped his wife.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If you outlaw stun guns, then only criminals will have stun guns........ :stirthepot:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3djkixn5 said:
If you outlaw stun guns, then only criminals will have stun guns........ :stirthepot:

Whos awesome

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...o-bears-fan-tasers-green-bay-packers-fan-wife

Wife tasered after Bears-Packers bet

After the Bears beat the Packers 27-20, Grant and his wife, who police say had both been drinking, went outside to an alley next to the bar to smoke cigarettes. Grant tasered his wife twice in the buttocks while she filmed it with her cellphone camera.
Mayville police chief Christopher MacNeill said the woman was laughing during the first two taserings caught on video, but when Grant tasered her a third time in the thigh, this time not on video, she apparently considered that over the line. An argument ensued that led to the woman calling the police.

"You can't make this stuff up," MacNeill said. "It takes the rivalry to a whole new level."

pmedic920

Reaction score
If I EVER tazed my wife, regardless of winning the bet, my life would never be the same. She would figure out a way to alter the course of my world.
I would fear sleep for the rest of my days on earth.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2laz9kz8 said:
If I EVER tazed my wife, regardless of winning the bet, my life would never be the same. She would figure out a way to alter the course of my world.
I would fear sleep for the rest of my days on earth.

Yea, divorce or my death would be the only option in my wife's mind if I did something that dumb.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":26yjf4is said:
So 2 tasers are fine, but 3 is over the line.... got it.

She obviously didn't use her "safe" word. :eek: