possible madden trick with Russell Wilson

niveky

Reaction score
I am playing the rams and I have done a qb wrap play which is a quarterback run from one of the shotgun formations and i have 4 td runs from Russell Wilson ranging from 21-55 yards out from the goal line....Will have to test against other teams but 28 points and over a 100 yards rushing on 4 plays.....I don't like cheap stuff like that usually but it became an experiment after I ran the first one for a 36 yard td.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
If you run the read option correctly you will avg 6+ yards per carry. They gave way to much power to the option and mobile QBs.

edit: Wait a second... this needs to be moved. TO THE GAMES FORUM!

Joey13091

Reaction score
Lol nice. I won't be getting the new madden until the xbox one comes out so I'll have to try then.

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
I was just thinking that it is a bit skewed though because I am still getting my madden legs back after not playing for so long so I am still on pro. Currently 42-0 on the rams the other 2 td's were a forced fumble return on a kickoff and a kickoff return. lol. when i can get back up to speed and do that on all madden then I might think about playing other people again. lol. i didn't realize was a games forum..lol. about the averaging 6.0+ a carry in read option..when i actually run the read option plays the dlinemen are normally already right in my face by the time it lets me start running..that wrap play is consistently a good play for me though.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
haven't tried pro yet, though if its anything like All-Pro it should be harder than last year, they definitely tuned things up. Sounds like you're ready for all-pro!

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3t87adhk said:
haven't tried pro yet, though if its anything like All-Pro it should be harder than last year, they definitely tuned things up. Sounds like you're ready for all-pro!

yeah, that's what i'm thinking....i just got my second kick off return for a td so now it's 49-0. will probably finish out this season in pro, get second superbowl and then kick it up to all-pro.

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
something they really have dropped the ball on yet again though is that they should let you do defensive subs by formation from the franchise menu and/or from the pause menu in game just like with depth chart. for a team like the Seahawks that changes 7-8 guys between the front 7 so much you can't really simulate what they do...i mean you can do defensive subs when picking defensive plays but that time is limited.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Read-Option wrecks in All-Pro. The major changes from last year is how it's easier to run on teams, and the increased interception rate (note: this may be because I am ridiculously risky when throwing the football).

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
do you mean the actual read option play that is labeled as such or just in general. I still really only have success consistently with the qb wrap play. seems weird that would change from pro to all pro lol

IcedHawk

Reaction score
niveky":1ng8hmv9 said:
do you mean the actual read option play that is labeled as such or just in general. I still really only have success consistently with the qb wrap play. seems weird that would change from pro to all pro lol
Yeah the read option that points out the read man before the play.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Madden is a joke. My friends and I average 400 yards of rushing a game on 20 carries. We had to outlaw how much we ran per game because it's so stupid.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":3939zn6k said:
Madden is a joke. My friends and I average 400 yards of rushing a game on 20 carries. We had to outlaw how much we ran per game because it's so stupid.
Perhaps you should bump it up from rookie. :sarcasm_off:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
ya sounds like rookie mode...I threw for 71 tds on rookie mode...thinking I better make the jump to pro at least...beat a lot of long standing records lol

SeahawksRawk

Reaction score
My first season on all pro, I used that play a lot on goal line plays. Worked every time. Wilson Had 40td's in the air and 10td's on the ground. Yes he was the MVP for the year too, Super Bowl MVP as well. :)