Green Bay at Minnesota

HawkWow

Reaction score
C-Dub":12zm22jz said:
That would be scary. Pack, Panters, Colts would be terrifying.

If Fitz were to replace Wayne in Indy, they might as well start sculpting Luck's bust tomorrow. Luck to Fitz would be like Young to Rice.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is a biatch... Just throwing it out there, the only player in the league I wish injury on.

Michael Vick as a person >>> Aaron Rodgers.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
I don't get the hate for Rodgers, he is an absolute surgeon. I can't remember maybe he said some crap after our game last year or something, but jeez you just gotta enjoy the mastery with which he plays the position. Best in the league in my book.

Throwdown

Reaction score
HawksSoc":3nv8afa9 said:
I don't get the hate for Rodgers, he is an absolute surgeon. I can't remember maybe he said some crap after our game last year or something, but jeez you just gotta enjoy the mastery with which he plays the position. Best in the league in my book.

Nope, he's a smug, whiney little girl. I don't care how good he is, he gets NO love.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Throwdown":70c8vlsy said:
HawksSoc":70c8vlsy said:

Nope, he's a smug, whiney little girl. I don't care how good he is, he gets NO love.

Why though? What has he said or done, I'm curious?

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
HawksSoc":1aoafeb0 said:
Throwdown":1aoafeb0 said:
HawksSoc":1aoafeb0 said:

Three words. "Discount Double Check". Need I say more?

Throwdown

Reaction score
HawkWow":3dedf4zz said:
Jennings was likely begging Rodgers to bring him back to Green Bay.

Doubt it, Jennings had some comments this offseason, I don't think Jenning very much cares for Arianna.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":2ntnc2dx said:
HawksSoc":2ntnc2dx said:
Throwdown":2ntnc2dx said:
HawksSoc":2ntnc2dx said:

Three words. "Discount Double Check". Need I say more?

Discount Double Check? So? Watt salutes, Jared Allen does his hog tie thing, Foster does his Buddhist bow of respect or whatever, Gronk spikes, Graham dunks, Cruz salsas. In my eyes there's no difference. Obviously I'm not advocating loving the guy or anything, I just think his skill should be respected, his first TD to Nelson I don't think theres any other QB in the league who could make that throw.