Skins / Broncs / Peyton

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm going to be keeping a keen eye on Manning as this game goes deep. I thought his arm looked spent by the 4th vs Indy last week. IF the Broncs can't put together a consistent running attack going into the 2nd half of this season, they will obviously be forced to continue to rely on Peyton's perhaps suspect arm.

Wow...the Cowboys always looking for new ways to lose a football game. LOL!

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Not looking good thus far but hopefully the Skins will keep it close enough to keep Manning throwing the ball. Just curious if I actually saw what I thought I saw (noodle arm) last week.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Skins D is terrible. Broncos can score as many points as they decide to score in this game.

As for Mannings arm, I've thought it looked that way ever since he came back from his surgery. But he still puts the ball right on the money.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Never would have thought the Raiders (21-3) and Bengals (35-6) would be bigger blowouts than the Broncos right now.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
The Donkeys can't protect Peyton Manning effectively.

The Chiefs might actually win the AFCW. They match up well with the Donks. They can rush the passer off the edge, they can body up the Denver WRs in press coverage, and they can run the ball. That is the recipe for beating Denver, and they are really good at all of Denver's weaknesses.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I'm laughing the "great" Manning called for holding after fumble.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago, people worried about Seattle being able to beat the Donkos. I'm pretty sure the Seahawks could take them down.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2olf7d0h said:

The Chiefs might actually win the AFCW. They match up well with the Donks. They can rush the passer off the edge, they can body up the Denver WRs in press coverage, and they can run the ball. That is the recipe for beating Denver, and they are really good at all of Denver's weaknesses.
When the Chiefs play the Broncos, it will be a sad day when Manning steamrolls the Chiefs for the frauds they are.

Chiefs wins come against the Browns (they are a little bit better than terrible), the Jags (maybe the worst team ever), Dallas (might actually win their divison with a losing record), Philly (lol....they are terrible as well), New York Giants (the bad Manning with all those INTs), Raiders (come on...it's the Raiders) and the Titans (led by the inept Fitzpatrick when Locker was hurt).

The Chiefs are barely able to beat ok teams. They hardly stand a chance against the Broncos.

(Hoping I won't have to eat crow later.)

davidonmi

Reaction score
the book on the broncos is out, just get physical with their WR's. We'll see how Peyton adjusts to this. Also their O-line is garbage

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
C-Dub":syvy6yrz said:
Smelly McUgly":syvy6yrz said:

When the Chiefs play the Broncos, it will be a sad day when Manning steamrolls the Chiefs for the frauds they are.

Chiefs wins come against the Browns (they are a little bit better than terrible), the Jags (maybe the worst team ever), Dallas (might actually win their divison with a losing record), Philly (lol....they are terrible as well), New York Giants (the bad Manning with all those INTs), Raiders (come on...it's the Raiders) and the Titans (led by the inept Fitzpatrick when Locker was hurt).

The Chiefs are barely able to beat ok teams. They hardly stand a chance against the Broncos.

(Hoping I won't have to eat crow later.)

The funny thing is is that's how the Chiefs are geared. Smith is going to win the ugly ones and that's a good thing, because he won't serve up many pretty ones. Devon Bess gets the Chiefs game ball today. Terrible performance that all but doomed his Browns.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Largent80":k57c5145 said:
JSeahawks":k57c5145 said:
Skins D is terrible. Broncos can score as many points as they decide to score in this game.

Oops, its 21-7 Skins right now

Eh. Truth is I know very little about the current NFL so nobody should listen to anything I say. Other then the Seahawks I don't watch it like I used to. For the most part it bores the hell out of me, NCAA football is where its at!

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1vwfmia6 said:

As for Mannings arm, I've thought it looked that way ever since he came back from his surgery. But he still puts the ball right on the money.

Can't argue that...but I think there's been a subtle relapse. There were times last year that he was zipping the ball with authority. I recall this because my prediction of "Manning is done" was at stake. As you stated, Peyton is still accurate to a fault, but more so now than anytime I can recall, he appears very one-dimensional. I have no fear of Peyton and believe we have a D that can take away those quick slants and seam routes...especially if we don't fear him going over the top. But I could be wrong.