Whatcha watchin'?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
With no Seahawks game today, what NFL matchup are you watching? I'm going with Chicago @ Washington.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Cinci vs. Detroit then SF vs. Tennessee.

Both Cinci and Detroit are 4-2, and the NFC North has been playing well so far this season. Packers, Lions and Bears all with winning records.

GCrow

Reaction score
Same as it always is when 'Hawks aren't playing Redzone allllllll day. Heaven.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I am watching Cincinatti @ Detroit.

I bet on each to win their respective division.

I like the way Cincy is constructed and we just may face Detroit in the playoffs.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NE vs NYJ is the only thing on for me...CBS HD is beautiful

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
We should be thankful for the depth on defense we have. I know losing Wilfork for the year is devastating, but if we lost Mebane and McDaniel, I would feel good with McDonald and Hill starting. The Pats are missing Wilfork and Harris, and they are getting gashed up the middle.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2dcvusd0 said:
We should be thankful for the depth on defense we have. I know losing Wilfork for the year is devastating, but if we lost Mebane and McDaniel, I would feel good with McDonald and Hill starting. The Pats are missing Wilfork and Harris, and they are getting gashed up the middle.

No Jerod Mayo either. They are hurting on D just when their O is improving with Gronk back

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Griffin's looking pretty good so far, a lot more comfortable than he did earlier in the year.

Erebus

Reaction score
Flipping between RZ Channel, Rams/Panthers, and Cowboys/Eagles (for fantasy purposes only). Seems like all the good games are on later this afternoon.

On a side note, forgive me my .net brethren, for I have sinned. I started Romo over Wilson, and am paying dearly for it.