Upsets this week...week 7

pehawk

Reaction score
Skins over Bears (I think the Bears are overrated)
Titans over 49ers
Giants over Vikes

Slim picking's for any reasonable upsets.

I really like the Titans to work the 49ers this week. IMO, if the other teams isn't intimidated, that gives them a shot against the 49ers. Also, Kap could get picked off once or twice given the very tight coverage those EXCELLENT Titan DB's play. The Titans can also afford to put a CB on VD as well.

Largent80

Reaction score
I think your middle option is the best chance. I got to see about a half of Dallas-Wash. on Sunday and Wash. looks dreadful.

hawker84

Reaction score
Titans will get destroyed sunday, the only chance i'm giving them is that it is in Tennessee and they may have locker back. They have no run game to speak of, Fitz, well Fitz is Fitz. i do like their secondary against the niners wr's or lack there of, however they have got to get to kap or he's going to kill them. from what i saw sunday against us, the was the best pass protection i've seen this season by our beat up line. If we can give RW time against their D line, SF O line is going to have a field day against them..

I don't see Giants over vikings as an upset because both teams are bad

I can see Skins over the bears. You can tell the RGIII is just now starting to look like his old self. Bears may be a bit overrated, but they do have a very good defense especially their secondary. Should be a good one.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
hawker84":7jolub5m said:
Titans will get destroyed sunday, the only chance i'm giving them is that it is in Tennessee and they may have locker back. They have no run game to speak of, Fitz, well Fitz is Fitz. i do like their secondary against the niners wr's or lack there of, however they have got to get to kap or he's going to kill them. from what i saw sunday against us, the was the best pass protection i've seen this season by our beat up line. If we can give RW time against their D line, SF O line is going to have a field day against them..

I don't see Giants over vikings as an upset because both teams are bad

I can see Skins over the bears. You can tell the RGIII is just now starting to look like his old self. Bears may be a bit overrated, but they do have a very good defense especially their secondary. Should be a good one.

Don't just two knuckles this, go all-in, three-knuckles and give us your upsets. If any.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":17u8f4uq said:
Gimme Buffalo over Miami, Cleveland over Green Bay. I really like what Cleveland is doing and think they'll cause more than a few upsets this year. Buffalo I just think are a fun young team to watch, and could take Miami unawares.

I like the Titans over the 9ers, and my BIG upset pick this week is the Colts over the Broncos. Just think Denver are ripe for an upset, and this is the week it happens. Luck will be out to prove himself, especially after failing in the 4th quarter last night. Denver gets their first loss this season.

Solid.

I don't understand why the Bills are going Thad Lewis over Jeff Tuel? Neither QB is great, but IMO they're equals and that should go to the man there the longest.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing on Jags vs Bolts. I'd put that one as a push.

That SD offense is what Bevell wants to be when he grows up. Except swap out Harvin for my body-double Woodhead and Lynch for Mathews. The Charges are good, bad team. King of the bottom 15.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Washington is favored against Chicago somehow according to Vegas. I know, I would have thought that Chicago was favored, too.

Based on the Vegas lines as they are today, I think Dallas, Chicago, and Baltimore over Washington, Philly, and Pittsburgh respectively as minor upsets will happen. As bigger upsets go, Tennessee at home against San Francisco is a nice bet. For out there upsets, the ones you would almost never see coming beforehand, I'm going to go with Tampa Bay over Atlanta on the road.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Jets over the Pats
Tits over Whiners
Texas over Chiefs
Colts over Donkeys

I was going to go with the Browns as well, but they couldn't finish against the Lions. They were gassed after the half and Stafford and company ran away with it.

The Jets aren't looking as horrible with Geno, and they have the potential to upset a still gelling Pats team. The Titans will try to put a hurting on Kap and crew, and they have the team to do it. Texas is reeling after being booed at home, and will take that out on the Chiefs, it will be a close game but Texas comes out on top. Indy will stifle the Donkeys with their D, and Luck will have a shoot out with Pey Pey, and win. This will be a great game to watch.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Good call on Bucs over Falcons. I could totally see that.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
pehawk":2pf8ubqb said:
Good call on Bucs over Falcons. I could totally see that.

Yeah, I like that one too. I think the Niners will thrash the Titans, but only because the Titans won't get a cheap score from a botched kick and the same oddities they had this week.

Giants and Vikings? Not touching that one.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I got a feeling Niners are going to demolish the Titans at home to add more fuel to the "Niners>Seahawks" fire.

I think the Giants will beat the Vikes, but I don't think it'll be an upset. Considering the Giants are a good team, but for whatever reason they just can't put it together. So if they figure out some of their problems, they should win the game.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I like the Texans to rebound.
I like the Jets to wreck the Pats.
I like Balty in the kinda upset to beat the Stillers.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Bills over the Dolphins
Steelers over Ravens

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Scottemojo":kpb1uqgl said:
AvengerRam":kpb1uqgl said:
Cardinals 19 Seahawks 17
Titans 20 49ers 16

Those aren't forecasts, they are wishes.

Really? Then why have I picked the Seahawks and 49ers to win the vast majority of their games this year?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
AvengerRam":16437qgl said:
Scottemojo":16437qgl said:
AvengerRam":16437qgl said:
Cardinals 19 Seahawks 17
Titans 20 49ers 16

Those aren't forecasts, they are wishes.

Really? Then why have I picked the Seahawks and 49ers to win the vast majority of their games this year?

Because you know they are really good?

I know your team had a nice win, and maybe you are right, but so far in a thread about all 32 teams you have only posted what would concern your seemingly resurgent team.

Paging Dr. Freud.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Despite your paranoid efforts to read into my predictions, I simply re-posted a couple of upset picks I already made at ClanRam (where I pick the NFC West games on a weekly basis).

Sometimes a pencil is just a pencil.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
AvengerRam":1ajhtcus said:
Despite your paranoid efforts to read into my predictions, I simply re-posted a couple of upset picks I already made at ClanRam (where I pick the NFC West games on a weekly basis).

Sometimes a pencil is just a pencil.

I don't give a shit what you do on Clan Ram. If I did, I would go there.
If it smells like a passive aggressive troll, it usually is a passive aggressive troll.