Upsets this week...week 7

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Yes, I am a Rams fan.

I have been since the late-70s.

And, during that time, the Rams have won their division 8 times (Seahawks: 7), made the playoffs 16 times (Seahawks: 12), gone to the Super Bowl 3 times (Seahawks: 1), and won a championship (Seahawks: 0).

Thanks for your "concern," though.

Dtowers

Reaction score
Not concerned bro. Wanna point out how you aren't here to troll again or what? All PassiveAggressiveRam can do is fellate Trash Bagford and point out things that the rams are slightly better at than the Seahawks all the while ignoring all the things the Hawks do better. Yawn. Got anything better PA Ram?

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Me: "Here are my upset picks: ______"

You guys: "Those aren't picks they're a wish list. Why don't you post something other than NFC West picks! (Random attacks on Rams)"

Me: "So, I can't post my picks here?"

You guys "TROLL!!!!!"

How lame are you people?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Why you guys? None of them said that first thing, I did. All you had to say was the truth, you do hope the Hawks and Niners lose. You do, don't you?

Dtowers

Reaction score
Passive Aggressive Ram: Hey Guys did you know this one specific stats shows how great the rams are and that the Seahawks aren't very good?

Everyone else: Cherrypicking stats with a passive aggressive tendencies is very common trolling technique maybe provide so more substances to your posts and we will back off you a bit.

Passive Aggressive Ram: You guys just don't appreciate the greatness of Trash Bagford and all things Rams. I am more mature than you been a fan longer than you and also am totally not mad at all the funny quips you guys throw my way.

Everyone else: ROTFL ok bro keep carrying that torch.

Passive Aggressive Ram: Waaaaa Waaa no body likes me and everyone is mean to me why can't everyone appreciate the Rams the way I do???

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1iln88sr said:
Why you guys? None of them said that first thing, I did. All you had to say was the truth, you do hope the Hawks and Niners lose. You do, don't you?

Oh... so you don't understand the difference between coincidence and causation.

That's okay, I'll explain it to you.

A. I would like to see the Niners lose.

B. I would like to see the Hawks lose (although, given that they are playing a fellow NFC West team, my feelings are a bit more mixed).

C. I predicted that the Niners and the Hawks will lose this week.

While A and B, in this case, coexist with C (coincidence), they are NOT the cause of C (causation).

Hope that clears things up for you.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Dtowers":3n7l7viw said:
Passive Aggressive Ram: Hey Guys did you know this one specific stats shows how great the rams are and that the Seahawks aren't very good?

Everyone else: Cherrypicking stats with a passive aggressive tendencies is very common trolling technique maybe provide so more substances to your posts and we will back off you a bit.

Passive Aggressive Ram: You guys just don't appreciate the greatness of Trash Bagford and all things Rams. I am more mature than you been a fan longer than you and also am totally not mad at all the funny quips you guys throw my way.

Everyone else: ROTFL ok bro keep carrying that torch.

Passive Aggressive Ram: Waaaaa Waaa no body likes me and everyone is mean to me why can't everyone appreciate the Rams the way I do???

Just wait until I post my "Russell Wilson is overrated" thread.

Then things will really explode around here. :thfight7:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Do you hope the Hawks and Niners lose because they lead the Rams in the standings?

Dtowers

Reaction score
Just noticed your sig. I guess players having tough dads is cool in St. Louis. Lord knows the Rams could have used some of their daddy's toughness.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2as2jrij said:
Do you hope the Hawks and Niners lose because they lead the Rams in the standings?

I always hope the Niners lose.

I hope the Seahawks lose because they're first in the division (otherwise, I would not care).

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
AvengerRam":3lax9r2t said:
I know, its hard for you to accept the presence of a fan of another team.

I apologize for crashing your little party.

This is absolutely untrure. Sorry, it has nothing to do with whom you root for. It has to do with your posts being of little value. They're either a veiled attempt to troll, or a blatant attempt to troll via Bradford threads.

You're accusation that its because you're a Rams fan, is phony. Its weak. Its gross. Either own who you are or admit reality.

Dtowers

Reaction score
Keep in mind this is a guy who would willing let the Seahawks advertise on his message board. That's what type of Rams fan he is.

NINEster

Reaction score
AvengerRam":2ikzzbsg said:
Scottemojo":2ikzzbsg said:

I always hope the Niners lose.

I hope the Seahawks lose because they're first in the division (otherwise, I would not care).

Henry Ellard says hi.

By the way, do you know who hates Flipper Anderson after all these years?

Giants fans.

They can't get over that 1989 NFC Divisional Game OT loss.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Back on topic, I've got a bunch of upsets this week:

Bengals beat Detroit (Detroit favored by 2.5)
Dallas beats Phily (philly favored by 3)
St Louis beats Carolina
Baltimore beats Pitt (Steelers favored by 2)
Indy beats Denver
Minnesota beats Giants (NY favored by 3)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":1bai9tiy said:
Skins over Bears (I think the Bears are overrated)
Titans over 49ers
Giants over Vikes

Slim picking's for any reasonable upsets.

I really like the Titans to work the 49ers this week. IMO, if the other teams isn't intimidated, that gives them a shot against the 49ers. Also, Kap could get picked off once or twice given the very tight coverage those EXCELLENT Titan DB's play. The Titans can also afford to put a CB on VD as well.

2 of your upsets are actually the favorite winning. Skins and Giants are both favored. Come on man!

C-Dub

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3r8jlqw2 said:
Back on topic, I've got a bunch of upsets this week:

Bengals beat Detroit (Detroit favored by 2.5)
Dallas beats Phily (philly favored by 3)
St Louis beats Carolina
Baltimore beats Pitt (Steelers favored by 2)
Indy beats Denver
Minnesota beats Giants (NY favored by 3)
I'm with you on a few of these.

Bengals over Detroit
Baltimore over Pitt (not sure how Pitt is favored)
Indy over Denver (please make it so, more of a prayer)
Minnesota over NYG (especially if Ponder is sitting)

I'll throw one more in there...

Washington over ChiTown

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Bears are overrated?

Did you see how bad RGIII played against Dallas?

Washington's D has given up about 30points a game besides @ Oakland, when Flynn was the QB.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3necuoq0 said:
pehawk":3necuoq0 said:
peachesenregalia":3necuoq0 said:
Gimme Buffalo over Miami, Cleveland over Green Bay. I really like what Cleveland is doing and think they'll cause more than a few upsets this year. Buffalo I just think are a fun young team to watch, and could take Miami unawares.

I like the Titans over the 9ers, and my BIG upset pick this week is the Colts over the Broncos. Just think Denver are ripe for an upset, and this is the week it happens. Luck will be out to prove himself, especially after failing in the 4th quarter last night. Denver gets their first loss this season.

Solid.

I don't understand why the Bills are going Thad Lewis over Jeff Tuel? Neither QB is great, but IMO they're equals and that should go to the man there the longest.

I'm really feeling Cleveland over Green Bay. that Packers team are a big fat fraud. Colts over the Broncos just feels right, doesn't it?

Big fraud?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I_BIB14rPo

Latest posts