Which 4-0 team doesn't get to 5 this week?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Saints in Chicago

Patriots in Cincinatti

Chiefs in Tennessee

Seahawks in Indianapolis

Broncos in Dallas

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I think Dalton abuses New England's secondary (yep-you read that right) and the loss of Wilfork is too large (pun intended).

drdiags

Reaction score
I will not be so stupid as to pick the Seahawks, since that will just lead to multiple pages of unnecessary angst. Looking at the other 4,

Saints - Have had a hard time winning in Chicago over the years, even with Brees and Payton. - even chance they lose

Patriots - Going against a decent defense who are going to be missing several key defensive secondary folks - decent chance they lose.

Chiefs - I don't see the backup QB leading the Titans to a win - very good chance of winning

Broncos - Dallas is having issues in the secondary - High chance of winning

So I see 1 maybe 2 of the other 4 coming out with a loss this weekend (Saints maybe Patriots).

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I've avoided all of the money lines, though can see the Saints and Pats going down. Think the Chiefs and Broncs will edge their games and we either lose a tight game or win comfortably.

Weadoption

Reaction score
The Hawks
5-0 just doesn't even look right next to your name.

Throwdown

Reaction score
All I know is, That Denver/Dallas game is going to get ugly and it will be real effin quick.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
@ Weadhead........You need to fix your avatar, the Kraepper should be behind Wilson, as Wilson is leading the race currently!

BTW, 2-3 will look right next to the ninnies name!

SF49r

Reaction score
I think they all could reach 5-0

Saints are looking great on offense it's going to be hard for them to go down.

Patriots always find a way to win somehow so I can't see them losing.

Seahawks may actually win this one even though I really want them to lose, they are becoming a better road team.

Chiefs are looking great on defense and aslong as Alex smith does his thing with ball control I think this could be an easy win.

Broncos are going to win. No doubt about that.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Erebus":3iwuuhez said:
Am I the only one who wouldn't be shocked if the Broncos lost?
I'd be semi-surprised, but not shocked. Denver has faced, if you average the offenses and defenses together, the 24th-ranked offense and 24th-ranked defense every week thus far. That's a lot of paper tiger shredding.

I don't think Denver will lose this weekend, but I'd love it if they did.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Erebus":1hjxm240 said:
Yes, there is no way little D wins that game. Their secondary is Swiss cheese! Peyton might put a 50 or 60 burger on them.

Wartooth

Reaction score
If the Saints can balance it out against the Bears, get a running game going...They win.
Chiefs will beat the Tacks.
If Dalton can be a little better, I could see the Pats losing.
Denver will not lose to Dallas...The Boys are in for whooping.
The Hawks CAN beat Indy...And I believe they will.

Go Hawks!

Erebus

Reaction score
For the record, I don't think Dallas will win. But there are reasons a major upset is possible.

Dallas isn't going to slow down Denver's offense much. But the Cowboys might be able to keep it close and win with a couple lucky breaks. Their offense is better than the Broncos defense (per DVOA). They do have a lot of talent, and when you're as good as the Broncos, you put a target on your back and get opposing teams best efforts.

I expect a shootout.

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Erebus":2925oatc said:

No way Cows beat the Broncos. Dallas is weak on both sides of the ball. Their defense is a joke. Tony's main weapon is Dez Bryant due to his size and physical ability to make plays, but can't seem to throw to him and when he misses Dez goes all crybaby for a foul.

The Chiefs showed what the cowboys are made of.....smoke and mirrors.

I would not mind a upset here at all, as many would, to create shock and awe around league. Oh the headlines...

Cowboys fans would be suddenly be coming out of the woodwork. I live in Dallas and they make me sick, the egos of fans around here would think they just punched their ticket to the moon. :pukeface: