Nick Saban calls out Mell Kiper and other anyalists! Luv it

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Are you kidding? Saban took Ginn in the first round, top 10. That cantankerous lying ass has no credibility. Great coach, lousy human. He should get a job with the NIners.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Scottemojo":5bf1faiu said:
Are you kidding? Saban took Ginn in the first round, top 10. That cantankerous lying ass has no credibility. Great coach, lousy human. He should get a job with the NIners.
I didn't say I like Saban but I like that a coach is at least saying that the Mel Kipers of the world are not the gods about talent that they or the media makes out.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Love him or hate him, he's the NFL draft expert.

He's been doing this all his life. I can't criticize him because I don't watch College Football often, nor can't criticize him because no one can challenge him for his spot.

SirTed

Reaction score
Scottemojo":uqd5glcd said:

It's pretty much a fact that Saban is a jerk - but wasn't with the team when they took Ginn. That was Cam Cameron (or Randy Mueller) depending on where you want to place the blame.

OrFan

Reaction score
Put Kiper and Saban in a room to fight it out. Who wins? Who cares? Lock the door and walk away, we would all be better off.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Carmon1274":tzjj8zzn said:

He's been doing this all his life. I can't criticize him because I don't watch College Football often, nor can't criticize him because no one can challenge him for his spot.

You're like the worst kind of troll this site has ever seen.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Throwdown":1uvwhy9p said:
Carmon1274":1uvwhy9p said:

You're like the worst kind of troll this site has ever seen.

Not quite.

Hqdefault

The Outfield

Reaction score
OrFan":33i30d96 said:
Put Kiper and Saban in a room to fight it out. Who wins? Who cares? Lock the door and walk away, we would all be better off.

This.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Scottemojo":92gt36e1 said:

IIRC It was the Cam Cameron era that took Ginn. He defended it by saying he drafted the Ginn family whom I guess he had known for a while.

Kiper is a moron. I don't really need Saban to tell me so.