Matt Flynn demoted to third string QB in Oakland

bestfightstory

Reaction score
"Not good news for Flynn supporters"?

Flynn 'supporters' were Seahawks supporters first and foremost.

Flynn is a Raider.

Who gives a shit?

Hawkadeus?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":2rx6pwdk said:
Look at all the Mod wannabe's! :p
It's just a waste of time seeing dupe threads, not even in the right part of the forum. It's like how back in the day if you went to a Blockbuster with a crappy manager, you'd find a couple copies of a romantic comedy in the horror section; nobody wants that crap!

So, rather than make 50, 100, 250 people click your thread to see stuff they've already seen in the NFL forum and that shouldn't even be in the forum they're looking in, the 15 seconds it takes to verify if that thread already exists on the main page of the correct forum is a considerable savings of time for everyone else.

:eek:hwell2:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
...besides, we already have three threads about BJ in the main forum. The nfl nation forum is for 3 threads about a raider.

OP
OP
L

Liderside

Reaction score
Yep, I am new and just trying to participate. Sorry for the x-post. I figured hawks fans would actually care about Flynn's troubles. Sorry to ruffle feathers

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Liderside":1eq67w0y said:
Yep, I am new and just trying to participate. Sorry for the x-post. I figured hawks fans would actually care about Flynn's troubles. Sorry to ruffle feathers

May I make a suggestion?

Try again.

Make a new thread. About a Seahawks player of your choosing. Make the thread about how great that player looks in the new uniforms. And put it in the main forum.

Instantly successful contribution, in my eyes.

And:

:2:

pehawk

Reaction score
Liderside":2rh09sfs said:

No feathers ruffled, at all, hermano! I appreciate it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":ufr3f36g said:
Roland, have you ever considered having your OCD treated? ;)
No. I know I have some OCD tendencies in a variety of things, but they aren't "serious", lol. (Yes, I also understand your 'question' was pretty rhetorical, too. Consider it another piece of OCD that I feel compelled to respond when a question, rhetorical or not, is directed at me.)

Also, Pe's right - don't feel like I jumped on you, or anything. It's all good. :)

cdallan

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":lptbshbp said:
SmokinHawk":lptbshbp said:
Roland, have you ever considered having your OCD treated? ;)
No. I know I have some OCD tendencies in a variety of things, but they aren't "serious", lol. (Yes, I also understand your 'question' was pretty rhetorical, too. Consider it another piece of OCD that I feel compelled to respond when a question, rhetorical or not, is directed at me.)

Also, Pe's right - don't feel like I jumped on you, or anything. It's all good. :)

What do you think Roland means by this? Does he mean he will always answer a question which is specifically directed at him? Or do you think that he means he feels compelled to answer if anybody raisesa general question in a thread where he was the last to participate?

Escamillo

Reaction score
This news isn't much relevant to Seattle fans at this point, however this news does make me chuckle a bit, not at Flynn's expense, but at Hugh Millen's expense. :) This story reminds me (and amuses me) of the fact that Hugh Millen threw multiple fits on KJR because Pete Carroll picked Wilson over Flynn. It took weeks for Millen to finally come around and admit that Carroll was right and he was wrong (actually, I'm not sure Millen has ever fully admitted that even now); and it was like pulling teeth to get Millen to say anything complimentary about Wilson, and each compliment he did offer was backhanded and accompanied by qualifications and disclaimers. lol

Latest posts