NFC L(east)

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
We have the same amount of wins at the entire NFC east combined.

How much of a train wreck has that division been?

Dallas looks ok

Eagles had one good half on offense

RG3 struggles, redskins defense dog doo

and you have the giants who are a full blown dumpster fire

OrFan

Reaction score
I am so happy that division looks like crap. It seemed forever that the entire media and every bandwagon fan out there thought those teams were the only ones that counted.

I thought that Kelly's offense might be entertaining, but it has not worked and he has the best of circumstances to make it work.

The entire division is garbage.

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
Im glad the giants dont have a win. Cowboys are pacing themselves.
RG3 should have stayed on the bench. Defensive coordinator for the eagles needs to be replaced.

C-Dub

Reaction score
The Cowboys look bad. They're lucky the rest of that division sucks. RG3 should be able to steal the division this year.

By the end I see the Cowboys and Eagles fighting for that 2 spot in the division with the Skins up by a few games...even with a crappy D.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
OrFan":24rw9mtj said:
I am so happy that division looks like crap. It seemed forever that the entire media and every bandwagon fan out there thought those teams were the only ones that counted...............The entire division is garbage.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cowboys defense is awful, and their secondary flat out blows, plus their QB is a choker! Wouldn't surprise me if Denver puts up 60 on em this week!
6 wins probably takes that crap division, with Dallas choking it away last week of the season!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
RGIII looks fine, the rest of them not so much. Alfred Morris not sure his numbers off the top of my head but I'm sure they're down too.

RGIII looked fine to me on Sunday

Latest posts