Go Texans!

BamKam

Reaction score
Hopefully they bounce back this week and come out mad as hell and play their best game of the season next week :twisted:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hope Cushing's concussion isn't too bad.

The Texans could be mad enough to win and have it propel them to play great, but they have to be balancing on the edge of the frustration making them blow up in a negative way.

kc311

Reaction score
Texans will need it.. As you can see, Texans are thin behind Cush.

McGruff

Reaction score
JJ Watt . . . I was wrong. You are a better player than Grant Wistrom.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
It doesn't matter if the Texans win or not because our Seahawks will take care of business when it comes down to it. Looking forward to more years where I don't have to root for other teams to do Seattle's work for them.

But don't get me wrong; if the Texans win, it keeps these Niners trolls away from our board for another week, which is always good.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Cush has concussion which makes it more than likely he won't be there to stomp the crap out of the 49ers. Sad, hope Watt does.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Hope Brian Cushing comes back and helps Watt destroy Papaki's soul. What a brutal combo those two are.

LAMike1

Reaction score
CANHawk":2n39pncl said:
Jj's pissed. Can’t bode well for papaki.

Seriously though... Am I the only one who backed away from the TV a little during his "I'm PISSED!" interview? I was actually a little scared he might reach through the TV and rip the Seahawks jersey clean off of me. That's one dude I wouldn't wanna see in a dark alley! He looked like a prize fighter who just had his azz kicked and was looking for some IMMEDIATE redemption. Scaaaaaary...

Axx

Reaction score
we should trade wilson to the texas to help them beat the niners this weekend.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Axx":1zczwi4j said:
we should trade wilson to the texas to help them beat the niners this weekend.

nah they dont need wilson.. however imagine the texans D with richard sherman.. thats scary.