Here is to the season

rlkats

Reaction score
Well im here in defeat. here is to the season. Do the NFCW a favor and take this entire thing my Niners sure the hell wont

rideaducati

Reaction score
rlkats":2012p83t said:
Well im here in defeat. here is to the season. Do the NFCW a favor and take this entire thing my Niners sure the hell wont

Spoken like a true bandwagon fan... Nothing like giving up after three games. Cleveland fans haven't even given up yet.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Im not a bandwagon fan at all. Just a realist. Kap is lost, the whole D has injuries up the ass. the coaches can not game plan worth a crap

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
I hate to say it i seen this happening WAAAAAAAY before the Green Bay game. No recievers ( even the colts DB are not afraid of em) Kap will not go through his DAMN reads. Roman can not get off of this damn read option or change his plan to take what the D is giving him. Thank god we have 13 pick we need em

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":10owru28 said:
I hate to say it i seen this happening WAAAAAAAY before the Green Bay game. No recievers ( even the colts DB are not afraid of em) Kap will not go through his DAMN reads. Roman can not get off of this damn read option or change his plan to take what the D is giving him. Thank god we have 13 pick we need em
Hang in there. You were one of the few non-trolls.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Nope not trolling just disgusted

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
No offense but your tears taste delicious. No mercy. You wouldn't have given us any.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":mpmbdm3f said:
Someone tell Greg Roman about this new offensive tactic I've heard that some coaches use called "Running between the tackles." Bwahahaha!

god i was screaming it all game

SF49r

Reaction score
"Yeah we should pass more then running even though we don't have any productive receivers, also run the pistol even though its been getting shutdown the past 2 games" - Greg Roman

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Ya i dont get whats happening. everyone sees what the offense needs to do why cant roman and harbaugh

SF49r

Reaction score
rlkats":1oog6de2 said:
Ya i dont get whats happening. everyone sees what the offense needs to do why cant roman and harbaugh

It's like they are trying to play him like Alex Smith with the short passes. Kap is more of a deep threat QB. Haven't seen a deep pass by him in forever.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3189y64h said:
To be fair, no one can get open downfield.

Everyone is going to press cover the 49er WRs because they can't get separation at this point. They get knocked off routes easily.

Ya your correct but that still should not be an excuse. The coach should be able to hide the plays better or play to the strenght. against the colts it was the run game force them to be honest. then open the pass