Now would be a good time to visit Extremeskins

Axx

Reaction score
A decent percentage of the foreskin fans are starting to turn on RG3.
Hilarious considering how last year he was God to them.

Decimation

Reaction score
Funny how a lot of redskins fans were the ones saying Wilson would be the one to have a sophomore slump. RG3 hasn't looked that sharp today.

Maybe it's just the lack of reps in TC and the Preseason. Not sure what it is but he doesn't look that dominant. Their defense looks horrendous!

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
How they turn on RGIII when he's standing back there getting hammered on five-step drops while the Pack continues to consistently pressure him is beyond me. He's standing in there and still delivering catchable balls.

The problem isn't him, it's that they are starting Tyler Polumbus at RT, Alfred Morris is probably going to regress, and the WRs suck too.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Decimation":2rsad1zk said:
Funny how a lot of redskins fans were the ones saying Wilson would be the one to have a sophomore slump. RG3 hasn't looked that sharp today.

Maybe it's just the lack of reps in TC and the Preseason. Not sure what it is but he doesn't look that dominant. Their defense looks horrendous!

Slump is a slump no matter how it slumps.

I think that may have been one of the easier "predictions" to make. Based off his knee alone, that should have made him an automatic shoe in (given were talking about Wilson, Luck, and RG3...throw in Weeden/Tannehill if you like...but any season will probably be viewed as decent-good, haha).

May as well take that knee out back and either White Fang it or put it down. Help ease the suffering for DC fans.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I think that they rushed RG3 back, he doesn't trust his leg. Also, Jim Haslett's defenses never are consistent year to year. Its boom or bust, and so far this year, its bust.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
So Redskins get smoked by the Eagles, the Eagles are getting dominated by SD...I think I figured this out....Redskins SUCK! hAHa!!

C-Dub

Reaction score
It's a good thing they still have Morris. He's the only reason this team is moving the ball.

OrFan

Reaction score
Their last drive was their only good one the entire game, the kicker misses badly.