Good for Lattimore

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Good for Lattimore
Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 am
  • Happy to see this kid get picked up. Not 1 but 2 knee injuries, rehabs them both, and gets drafted. It's hard not root for a guy with that much heart. Even if he did go to the 49ers..
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

Re: Good for Lattimore
Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:34 pm
  • Screw that guy he's a 9er, I hope his knees.... stay perfectly healthy. But I hope he plays horribly against us :D
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm
  • frank gore 2.0? :D
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:55 am
  • FriscosFinest wrote:frank gore 2.0? :D

Man I hope not.

I was looking forward to Frank Gore getting older, I don't want to see ANOTHER one. ;)
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 am
  • Willis McGahee 2.0
    Brahn
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:39 am
  • FriscosFinest wrote:frank gore 2.0? :D

injury prone frank gore 2.0
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 am
  • He looks to be a frat addition. Adding him to our already awesome squad of RB's in Gore, James and Hunter...are running game is going to be among the best for years to come!
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:51 pm
  • I'd rather have Michael and we do and we have Ware, i'll take our RB's over SF's and it's not even close.
    General Manager
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:35 pm
  • Not even close. Um ok, anything you say General. The Niners stables of RB are not as bad as you are hinting. are they the best? No. but they put 100% into their game and its pretty damn good. Really did not expect you to say the hawks RB are worse than the Niners RB but man give a little credit where its due. They are very solid and give many many teams fits. Marshawn is a beast of course, but if he was not there where would the other backs be? he beats the hell out of the D line and exhausts them for the other ones to come in. its called balance and different attack angles.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:03 pm
  • rlkats wrote:Not even close. Um ok, anything you say General. The Niners stables of RB are not as bad as you are hinting. are they the best? No. but they put 100% into their game and its pretty damn good. Really did not expect you to say the hawks RB are worse than the Niners RB but man give a little credit where its due. They are very solid and give many many teams fits. Marshawn is a beast of course, but if he was not there where would the other backs be? he beats the hell out of the D line and exhausts them for the other ones to come in. its called balance and different attack angles.

I don't think there bad at all just wouldn't trade them for ours.
    General Manager
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:20 pm
  • General Manager wrote:
    rlkats wrote:Not even close. Um ok, anything you say General. The Niners stables of RB are not as bad as you are hinting. are they the best? No. but they put 100% into their game and its pretty damn good. Really did not expect you to say the hawks RB are worse than the Niners RB but man give a little credit where its due. They are very solid and give many many teams fits. Marshawn is a beast of course, but if he was not there where would the other backs be? he beats the hell out of the D line and exhausts them for the other ones to come in. its called balance and different attack angles.

I think the two RB corps are pretty similar, but the edge goes to the Seahawks until Lynch starts to degrade.

Lynch > Gore (but both are top 100 players)
    Turbin < Hunter (Turbin may have a higher ceiling, but Hunter is proven)

Now, James is a 'swing-back, scat-back'. I don't know of a Seattle equivalent. Christine Michael could be very good, as could Lattimore.
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:02 pm
  • General Manager wrote:
    rlkats wrote:Not even close. Um ok, anything you say General. The Niners stables of RB are not as bad as you are hinting. are they the best? No. but they put 100% into their game and its pretty damn good. Really did not expect you to say the hawks RB are worse than the Niners RB but man give a little credit where its due. They are very solid and give many many teams fits. Marshawn is a beast of course, but if he was not there where would the other backs be? he beats the hell out of the D line and exhausts them for the other ones to come in. its called balance and different attack angles.

I think the offenses are quite similar, and while the Seahawk line isn't as talented as the 49er lines, they are pretty close, and I think the Seahawk RB's are very similar to the 49er RB's, understanding that Marshawn is faster and bigger than Gore. I understand you not trading each teams RB's, but I think if the teams did switch RB's, I don't think either offense would miss a beat.
    Giedi
    NET Starter

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 pm
  • Meh both have solid RBs. I like the Seahawks more simply because I like Lynch over Gore but both get the job done.
    TheLargentLine
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:22 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information