Bills looking good against the Tards....

ARhawk

Reaction score
Carson Palmer is currently 1/9 for 3 yards. Cards have 2 total yards at start of second quarter

Decimation

Reaction score
Yes!!!! Let's go Bills!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Boo! Although I picked the Bills to win, our offense looks like total garbage and our linebackers are playing like trash.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I don't care who you are playing, anytime a westcoast team has to play a 1pm EST game it won't be easy. Not to mention Bills had 10 days rest.

Fade

Reaction score
It appears I may have misread this game. It looks like the Cards are half asleep.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":3u8uyhor said:
Perhaps the change at OC wan't such a mistake?

If only Pete would take a lesson?

Yes, if only we were more like the Bills.

Shame on Pete for not being more like Rex Ryan.

:roll:

LolaRox

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":240gtdz1 said:
I don't care who you are playing, anytime a westcoast team has to play a 1pm EST game it won't be easy. Not to mention Bills had 10 days rest.

I agree. NFL should avoid scheduling 1:00 starts for west coast teams, it seems to be a disadvantage. I expect the Cards to wake up and play better in the 2nd half.

Fade

Reaction score
The NFL will never change 10 AM kickoffs. The bulk of Owners/Teams etc. have an advantage they aren't going to give that up. The majority of viewership (ratings), resides in the Central & Eastern time zones as well.

The only way it will change is if all West Coast teams refuse to play @ 10 AM, and start forfeiting games. Which will never happen, but that is what it would take.