Most hated teams

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I personally don't have a team that I hate. There's some individual coaches and players that I really dislike, but no teams that I really root against.

If I had to choose one it would probably be Dallas, but that's more because of the media then anything else:

hawker232

Reaction score
St. Louis (well, I guess Las Angeles), Carolina and New England.

chris98251

Reaction score
138319609.jpg

Vetamur

Reaction score
Rams, Washington, Cowboys, and 49ers. Used to hate the Raiders but now can only muster slight disdain.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Rams - Cus they beat the Hawks and lose to everyone else, year after year. And I swear every game they are out to kill every Seahawk player they can. Look at the last game, they lost like 5 of their own guys with concussions trying to kill the Hawk players.
49ers - Mainly the (asshat) fans.
Patriots - Pure Jealousy because it's unfair how much they've dominated the NFL for the past decade, plus they beat the Hawks in the last SB...that sucks....a lot. The fans are extremely obnoxious.

I used to hate the Steelers over XL, but I feel enough time has passed, the two teams barely play each other, and their fans are actually pretty good.

Rob12

Reaction score
1) Pats
2) Steelers
3) Rams
4) 49ers
5) Cardinals

The Niners have dropped for me. Hard to put them at No. 1 when they suck so bad. The Cardinals are a bit harder to actually hate because of Larry Fitzgerald.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ZagHawk":boje4bje said:
Rams - Cus they beat the Hawks and lose to everyone else, year after year. And I swear every game they are out to kill every Seahawk player they can. Look at the last game, they lost like 5 of their own guys with concussions trying to kill the Hawk players.
49ers - Mainly the (asshat) fans.
Patriots - Pure Jealousy because it's unfair how much they've dominated the NFL for the past decade, plus they beat the Hawks in the last SB...that sucks....a lot. The fans are extremely obnoxious.

I used to hate the Steelers over XL, but I feel enough time has passed, the two teams barely play each other, and their fans are actually pretty good.

I agree on the part about the Pats....alot of people and fanbases will say Seahawk fans are terrible but Pats fans are on a whole different level. And nobody can tell me there arent a lot of Bandwagon Pats fans either just like we supposedly have all these new bandwagon fans recently.

I hope Brady retires in a year or two and then we can see just how great Bellichek is. When Bill and Brady are both gone I have a feeling the Pats will go back to irrelevance just like the Saints are heading toward again soon after having Peyton and Brees

TwilightError

Reaction score
Niners, although it was more fun to "hate" them when Harbaugh was there. Steelers I will hate as long they have a known serial rapist as the face of the franchise.

Dismas

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1bzauhns said:
Decimation":1bzauhns said:
The Carolina Panthers.

Why hate a team with such a shitty history? :D

Shaq Thompson made a vine saying "Seahawk fans . . EFF YOU, and Eff the seahawks "

only he used real words, not effs, so now I decided I hate me some panthers

retro74

Reaction score
No one. I wasn't keen on the Cowboys when I was young as they seemed to be incredibly arrogant. However they've not won a Lombardi for so long I almost feel sorry for them now

I respect New England, Brady and Belichick despite the cheating stuff. To keep building a competitive & winning team for the best part of 15 years in a salary capped sport is some achievement

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I can't 'hate' on an entire team, or players for that matter. Saying I don't respect them seems to better fit how I feel. Individual players who annoy me are mostly concentrated on the Packers because they have a lot of entitled whiners and fake tough guys. As far as coaches go, Jeff Fisher and Greg Williams are actually off the scale, so that's the closest I come to 'hate.' I know their players are doing the coaches bidding, but that doesn't totally excuse them from purposely trying to injure people.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm pretty salty over Carolina waiting until just 6 days before the game to re-sod the field, when they had a full two weeks to do it. It just seems inexcusable to have a playoff game occur on such a terrible field. And they played it to their advantage. It will probably be a while before I get over that, so screw Carolina. In fairness to the Panthers, I like their team and organization, and their fans are more tolerable than most.

I also hate the Patriots, not because Tom and Bill are classless cheaters, I actually respect the hell out of those guys, but because Pats fans are the most insular and anti-intellectual fans in all of the NFL. It really sucked seeing them get to gloat after Brady got off on a technicality in court.

I'm bracing myself for a Carolina - Pats SB.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I really have something against the 49ers. They aren't just a divisional rival, they are the biggest rivalry we've ever had. Them sucking now doesn't make me hate them less.

I also dislike the pats a lot. Gronk is cool but next to him all their players act so obnoxious. Especially Edelman, screw Edelman. Having lost the SB to them last year is only oil on the fire.

Rams and Cardinals weren't that bad but they recently started to become quite annoying.

Colts are a shitty team in general. Before this season all the media was raving about how Luck was the best thing since christmas. I'm so happy that lousy qb finally shit the bed this year.

I've also started to dislike the Browns more and more. I'm a fan of competitiveness but they don't care at all. They are a complete dumpster fire and should be put out of their misery.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3suodvti said:
Decimation":3suodvti said:
The Carolina Panthers.

Why hate a team with such a shitty history? :D

Easy. Cam Newton is a douche. If he wasn't on the team, I wouldn't mind them.