Redskins

mikeak

Reaction score
Has anyone watched the Redskins this season? I have not and discarded them based on their record but they have had some decent scores lately and are right now up 21-0 against Buffalo.

Just curious if anyone has some insight on how good they really are

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Is there a chance Rex Ryan gets fired at end of season? He has screwed up another team.
Redskins are decent.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
They're defense is pretty good and Kirk Cousins has developed nice chemistry with WR DeSean Jackson and TE Jordan Reed. Add in a running game featuring Alfred Morris and Matt Jones that can take pressure off the passing game and they're a decent team. Not outstanding in any one area but competent to good at everything.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
They are day and night when it comes to their home and away games. They have played some really good football at home, and Cousins plays really well at home. They're a solid team, but nothing all that special. The defense has surprised people this year. I'm surprised their secondary is holding up with a bunch of back-ups and no-names. If we do play them, defending their star TE Jordan Reed will be a main priority. He is one of those hybrid TE's like Jimmy Graham who is basically a giant WR who plays TE.

jake206

Reaction score
Its Matt Jones. Stop him and I think they fold like a cheap tent.