Texans Dolphins

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Anyone watching? Madness! Dolphins 35-0 up with 14:00 left in the 2nd. Tannehill 9/9 201 yards and 4TDs. Crazy game.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Nah im watching Luck be 0/5 with an INT and down 20-0 :lol:

OP
OP
SomersetHawk

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Why is Hoyer still in? Mallet missed his flight and had to get a commercial one, I know they must be pissed at him but Hoyer's 6/23 with an int.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Because Mallet has made a habit of oversleeping when he doesnt get his way...I am surprised hes still on the team... Start direct snapping to Foster.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Not sure where they got that coach from ... O'Brien? Isn't he the dude who lied to Penn State recruits and was off to the NFL after a year? Karma is a beach ....
On the other hand, their former coach is undefeated in Denver !!! And their owner is involved in big controversy in Houston.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":36iiif8t said:
Because Mallet has made a habit of oversleeping when he doesnt get his way...I am surprised hes still on the team... Start direct snapping to Foster.

Welp...they can't even do that now. Talk about going from worse to downright horrible.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Bill O'Brien should probably be fired. He's now had two games where his team didn't even show up. The game in ATL earlier this year I think they were down by 4 or 5 TD's in the first half. This game they were down like 41-0 at halftime. That is just beyond bad. Fire the man.